Kara's Party Ideas Dr. Seuss Baby Shower Invitation | Kara's Party Ideas

here’s the invitation i came up with and designed in photoshop for my friends shower. i made up/wrote the little poem (**update** I’ve actually had quite a few people try to sell and copy this invite/wording. Please do not do so unless you have permission from me. Thanks!).

i’m really excited for the dr. seuss theme. i’ve been wanting to do a dr seuss party or shower for a while now. i have some really fun stuff up my sleeve! it was kind of a challenge at first to find things that were ‘dr. seussy‘ & girly…but i think the theme will work out rather well!

the top photo is actually the inside of the invite. and this next photo is the front of the invite…i changed the wording from, ‘oh the places you’ll go’ to ‘oh the places she’ll go’ {since she’s having a girl}.

*update* i am now customizing these invites for your own personal use. see below for details.
***UPDATE***
due to popular demand, i am now selling these invites on eBay {along with a boy version, as well as a cat in the hat version}.
go here to get all the details.
thanks!

1. Jodee Leader says:

That turned out soooo cute! I love the wording!

2. Nichole says:

SO ADORABE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SHOWER!

3. Heidi B C says:

so cute! Good job!

4. Heather says:

really cute! that's one of my favorite books…I always read it to my seniors before graduation.

5. That is SO cute! You did such a wonderful job!

6. Gigi777 says:

Love it! It's soo pretty

7. Julie Your Shower Invitation Guide says:

Hi

Your shower invitations are great.

The colors are fantastic, you really have done a good job. The poem fits in really well.

Thanks for showing us.

Julie

8. christen oliver says:

I absolutely love this!!! I have been trying to find Dr. Seuss related invitations for my own baby shower. How much would you charge to make a set of 50 or so invitations for myself?

Thanks.

9. brooke says:

Is there any way I could get a working version of the above invitation? I am trying to throw together a Dr. Seuss baby shower for a friend in three weeks. I have to get the invites out by Friday/Saturday.

My email address is [email protected]

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!

10. Leelee says:

This is amazing!!! I absolutely love your creativity!

11. Anonymous says:

I was also wondering how much you would charge for 35 invites?
    Thanks

12. Anonymous says:

Me too! I would love to order or use these invites for an upcoming shower.
    Thank you.

13. Anonymous says:

oh me too! me too!!! I love it! What do i have to do to get it ;)?? lol!!

14. Anonymous says:

I would also love these invites for an upcoming shower. Please let me know if you take orders or how I could get it.

Thanks!

15. Bree says:

Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell a template of this invitation? I would love to use it! Thanks for the info!

16. Anonymous says:

I too would love either the template or to purchase invites. Please email me.

17. Candice says:

Hi,

I LOVE this…I am throwing a baby shower for my cousin and it is Dr. Seuss themed as well as her baby room….how much would you charge for 40 personalized invitations…

Please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks soo much:)

18. Anonymous says:

Hello!

Same here… I love these! Would you be willing to sell me the template? how much and or for 30 personalized invites?

thanks!

19. Anonymous says:

Me too! LOVE how it all came out!!!! I'd love some info on how to get a copy of your template!!!! [email protected]

Thanks!!!!

20. Anonymous says:

I am going to have a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower and baby room. There isn't anything as cute out there. Would you be willing to sell the template and/or some of your favor ideas?

Thanks!!!!

21. Anonymous says:

I also LOVE this invite! I would love to purchase them or get the template for them if you don't mind> I am having a Dr. Seuss shower for my sister in March. Your ideas are so cute!
    Thanks!

22. Anonymous says:

I also am interested in purchasing some invitations. Not sure if they're for sale…I just loe them!!! Having a baby girl Dr. Seuss shower in beginning of April for my sister. Thanks!

23. Anonymous says:

I'm also interested in learning about the invites. Thanks for your creativity!

24. Anonymous says:

I was wondering how you did the invites. I am doing a dr. seuss nursery and dr. seuss baby shower and i cant find invites anywhere please can you help.

25. Anonymous says:

HI. Looks like I'm not the only one interested in the template or an order. This invitation is GREAT! My shower is three weeks away, so it is crucial for me to get these out ASAP. Please email me if you have tips or are selling the invitation!

Thanks,
    Katie

26. Anonymous says:

These are fantastic! Will you email me info about purchasing the template and/or invitations? Thanks so much for sharing!!

27. Kirsten says:

Hi Kara,

Not to sound like a broken record, but we are also hosting our sister-in-law's baby shower and want to use these invitations.

We have photoshop. Can we get a high-rez version of your file, front and back? Do you have a photoshop layered or illustrator version of this file?

THANKS so much!!

28. Julie says:

You are in really high demand!! LOL! it seems as though you have struck a cord. I too am looking for this type of invite. If you are selling or creating plese let me know. email is [email protected]
    Thanks

29. Anonymous says:

Hi my name is Sariah love the invite I was wondering if you can sell me invites or if you can create! If you can contact me at [email protected] to let me know. Thanks So much!!

30. Anonymous says:

I was also wanting to know how much you would charge for a set of 25 invitations? If you could email me at [email protected] that would be wonderful! Thanks!!

31. Anonymous says:

I am also jumping on this image. PLease email me info on how I can get this image to use.

Thanks.
    Doug

32. Ali says:

Hi! I was wondering how you could order these invites and how much they would cost. If you could email me that would be great!
    Thanks,
    Ali

33. krstnfrs says:

Is there a way that I could use this template? I think it is adorable and am throwing a shower for my cousin w/the Seuss theme.. You are obviously very talented!

Thanks in Adavance,

Kristin

34. Sarah says:

I would love to use these invites for my baby shower! They are beautiful and I am doing a Dr. Seuss theme. Please e-mail me and I would love to purchase these invites.

35. jennyparden says:

I'm also VERY interested. Hosting a baby shower soon with Dr. Suess theme. Please email me!! Thank you! [email protected]

36. Anonymous says:

Everything was awesome, where did you get the cat in the hat stand up?

37. kara's party ideas says:

thank you :). i got it on Oriental Trading

38. Anonymous says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!!! IM ALSO INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE DR.SEUSS INVITATION YOU MADE FOR YOUR FRIEND WHITNEY. WERE LOOKING AT ABOUT 50. IF YOU COULD PLEASE EMAIL AND GIVE ME THE 411 I WOULD SO APPRECIATE IT.

39. Phoebe says:

Hi there!!
    Im planning a dr seuss themed baby shower for my sisters baby and wanted to know how much your first invitation is. I love the wording, or if we can have a different design but with that same wording.
    Please email me back and let me know :)

Thank you!

40. Anonymous says:

My sister is going so far as to have a Horton Hears a Who mural painted on her baby girl's bedroom wall. I'm throwing her showing in late January. I would love to use your very creative template or pay you for ~25 copies. I'll promise not to share :) [email protected]

41. Christen orr says:

Hi I’m wondering how to buy the dr Seuss invitations?