Kara's Party Ideas Strawberry Shortcake Invitation & Birthday Theme |

we’re doing a strawberry shortcake party for my niece, who’s turning two this month. she’s such a little cutie! i’m really excited about the party, it’s going to be adorable.
here’s the invitation i just finished…
stay tuned to see more of little strawberry shortcake!

1. Janessa J says:

I love strawberry shortcake! Takes me back to my childhood. I'm sure the party will be fab. Just found your site, love all your talent!

2. Jodee Leader says:

That is super cute!

3. Bethany says:

Ohhh!! Can't wait to see more!! I am not much into character themed bashes, but the one character I would definitely do for my daughter is Strawberry Shortcake!! I have a soft spot for her and can't wait to see the rest of the details!!

4. lisalyn says:

I can't wait to see more of your party!! Very exciting!
    I thought I was doing a strawberry shortcake party for my niece who is turning 5 in August, however, her mom just emailed me last night and wants to do a monkey party. Hoping that's ok with little Hannah. :)

5. Simply Creative Insanity says:

I can't wait to see what you do next!

6. Angie says:

I guess Strawberry Shortcake is timeless – I had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday for my 3rd birthdy back in 1982.

7. michelle says:

Hi Im planning a shortacake party and loooovvee the invite could you tell me how you made it or if you sell them ?? thank you Michelle
    [email protected]

8. Vicki says:

I love the invitation too! There are tons of invitations out there, but none of that style Strawberry shortcake. The one you have pictured is the one my daughter has grown to love from reading the books. Would you be willing to send me the jpg. of your invitation with my daughter’s information? I am willing to pay for the invitation (jpg.)
    Thank you!