Kara's Party Ideas Robot Party Sneaker | Kara's Party Ideas

here’s a little sneak peak at the robot birthday party i’m planning. i went to the oil can section {robot’s need oiled up so they don’t rust, remember} for some party decor items & inspiration. i’m getting pretty excited!
also coming soon…kenzie’s pool party! stay tuned!

1. Bethany says:

OHHHHHH!! A friend of mine is planning a robot party and I have been sending her ideas! I LOVE this theme and wish Huntler would let me have a robot party for him!!

Can't wait to see the whole thing come together!

2. Tiffany says:

Looking so cute, can't wait to see it all!

3. Mike and Wendy says:

I'm new to your blog and love your ideas.
    My only complaint? I wish you'd done the robot party about 3 weeks ago! My son turned 4 at the end of July and we had a robot themed party for him. I had a lot harder time finding robot stuff than I'd thought I would!

4. Whimsy Cookie Co. says:

I love this robot theme..it is too cute!! I have a new robot cookie cutter that I am dying to use!!

5. Susan Crabtree says:

look so cute! can't wait to see how everything turns out!

6. For My Rat Pigs says:

Hey Kara! I just bought the cutest shirt for my son who loves robots. I was breezing through Walmart and spotted it so I had to get it, for only $4.00 it was a steal. Anyways, it's by Garamimals and it's a green short sleeve shirt with a blue robot! I always like to dress my kids according to theme of the party so thought I'd share. =o)

7. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

You're such a tease! Can't wait to see the whole party!

8. Laura says:

Love It!

9. Rebecca Wright says:

I just saw your award at Hostess with the Mostess! I feel so proud to know you. =)

10. lisalyn says:

Just wanted to respond to your questions on my post. I went looking to see the instructions on what and how they did the centerpieces but I cannot find them. Sorry. I will keep looking.
    Have a great day!
    Lisa from personallyyouparties.blogspot.com

11. lisalyn says:

I just saw you won on Hostess with the Mostess! YAY!! Congratulations! SO happy for you. :)

12. Amy @ Living Locurto says:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

13. Allison says:

I saw your parties on HWTM and wow you are good! I love all the little details and all your creative ideas. Can't wait to see how the robot party turns out! Happy party planning!

14. Erin says:

Too fun!!! I did a robot theme for my son's first birthday party a few months ago! Looks like you found some great goods…I had such a hard time finding good robot party stuff last fall, but seems like the marketplace has really kicked into robot-gear lately. Hope the party goes well…I'm sure it will!

15. Jerri-Lea says:

Congrats on winning on Hostess with the Mostess!! Your parties are incredible! I love the details and they look so much fun!

16. Susan Crabtree says:

congratulations on your circus/carnival party win on HWTM-you absolutely deserved it! :)

17. Shannon says:

Ooh, I am so glad I found this. We decided to do our son's first birthday party in a robot theme. I managed to snag the same Robot theme merchandise on clearance at Target but I need ideas! I can't wait and I love your blog :)

18. Felicia says:

Where can I find those plates? I'm throwing robot birthday party for my son's 1st birthday. I need all the ideas I can get.

19. Shannon says:

The plates are from Target, but I think they clearanced them out. I purchased them for .38 each! Kara can you be sure to share where you found the colorful accordian tube-type favors? I've been looking high and low for those! Thanks!!!