Kara's Party Ideas Robot Party Sneaker | Kara's Party Ideas

here’s a little sneak peak at the robot birthday party i’m planning. i went to the oil can section {robot’s need oiled up so they don’t rust, remember} for some party decor items & inspiration. i’m getting pretty excited!
also coming soon…kenzie’s pool party! stay tuned!

1. Bethany says:

OHHHHHH!! A friend of mine is planning a robot party and I have been sending her ideas! I LOVE this theme and wish Huntler would let me have a robot party for him!!

Can't wait to see the whole thing come together!

2. Tiffany says:

Looking so cute, can't wait to see it all!

3. Mike and Wendy says:

I'm new to your blog and love your ideas.
    My only complaint? I wish you'd done the robot party about 3 weeks ago! My son turned 4 at the end of July and we had a robot themed party for him. I had a lot harder time finding robot stuff than I'd thought I would!

4. Whimsy Cookie Co. says:

I love this robot theme..it is too cute!! I have a new robot cookie cutter that I am dying to use!!

5. Susan Crabtree says:

look so cute! can't wait to see how everything turns out!

6. For My Rat Pigs says:

Hey Kara! I just bought the cutest shirt for my son who loves robots. I was breezing through Walmart and spotted it so I had to get it, for only $4.00 it was a steal. Anyways, it's by Garamimals and it's a green short sleeve shirt with a blue robot! I always like to dress my kids according to theme of the party so thought I'd share. =o)

7. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

You're such a tease! Can't wait to see the whole party!

8. Laura says:

Love It!

9. Rebecca Wright says:

I just saw your award at Hostess with the Mostess! I feel so proud to know you. =)

10. lisalyn says:

Just wanted to respond to your questions on my post. I went looking to see the instructions on what and how they did the centerpieces but I cannot find them. Sorry. I will keep looking.
    Have a great day!