Kara's Party Ideas Alice in Wonderland Party | Kara's Party Ideas

today’s winning feature’s are….this adorable alice in wonderland tea party from loralee & no fuss fabulous. and a lovely alice in wonderland wedding from kiss the groom {at the bottom of the post}.

i’m lovin’ all the alice details. this party is so fun and just…well, “fabulous”!

and like i said…here’s my second feature. look at this stunning alice in wonderland themed wedding {via kiss the groom}….

have you seen the movie yet?

1. Rachel says:

I love your blog and your creativity! I left you an award at my place… come and get it!!!

2. Vicky says:

I love these parties. We are planning one in May based on the new movie set-up. Alice but a bit more creepy- so fun! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

3. Ashley says:

Adorable Alice party! I love the flowers with the eyeballs!

4. A Blissful Nest says:

This is so sweet looking. precious!!

5. Jeanette says:

So many cute ideas!

6. Emily Call says:

This is absolutely darling!

7. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

Love the parties colors and the wedding. Both different and lovely!

8. jengd says:

Great parties! Kudos to the couple doing the AiW themed wedding- such a great idea! As for the movie, saw it, loved it!

9. Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life says:

I just blogged about doing my daughter's room in Alice in Wonderland, so I love these ideas!!

10. Shawna says:

LOVE IT!!!! I want to build on this theme, thanks for sharing!!

11. Nadège says:

Hi ! I love this theme !
    in France ,the movie isn't in cinema enaough, the 24 of march only.

I would want to propose you, the circus birthday of my daughter, but I can't find the formulary that I sew two days ago.

I write the link here for first and tell me what I have to do because I'haven't find your mail adress too.

here is it :

thank you.

12. I love all of these Alice idea, they're fabulous! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

13. Entertain Exchange says:

I just love the Alice in Wonderland theme. There is so many creative things that can be done to make a party fabulous!

All the parties you have been showing have been fabulous. Thanks for sharing them.
    Susan

14. Amei as fotos que postou e até me deu algumas ideias. Parabéns pelo bom gosto!