Kara's Party Ideas Monkey Party | Kara's Party Ideas

today’s feature goes to this darling monkey party submitted by caycee { hanging with the hewitts}. i love the green and yellow. and how cool is that banana cake?! it looks so real! such a cute party.

thanks again for your submission, caycee! congratulations on being the winning feature today!

1. Sandi says:

So cute!!
    Can't believe that's a cake…

2. Leenda says:

omg! I can't get over how awesome that banana cake looks!

3. Anonymous says:

Love this party! I would like to know where you got the cupcake toppers, stickers,silverware wrappers, & banners. We r planning a monkey party and we love the darling little monkey and colors!
    Hope you will post it! Thanks

4. Jamie says:

how did you get the images on the plates? is it just paper that you placed on there? i would love to know if you dont mind responding.
    jamie

jmiranda0509@aol.com

thank you!!

5. Anonymous says:

I'd also love to know where you purchased the banners, labels, etc. I love the monkey pattern used!

Many, many thanks.

jenschafferleone@yahoo.com

6. Anonymous says:

I LOVE this monkey theme. I am having a party for my twin boys and I would love to know where you got the banner/ cupcake toppers and stickers. This is exactly what I want!!
    THanks
    Heather
    heather_stevens417@yahoo.com

7. Rebecca says:

Love, Love , Love this. I am looking to do the same thing with my sons 1st birthday party. Can you let me know where you purchased some of the suppplies? bpayne24@gmail.com Thanks for any help!

8. mom2three says:

I love the banner, cupcake toppers, and favor tags. I would love info about it. Thank you so much!

Aimee

aimeegirl143@gmail.com

9. Jennifer Baker says:

I would also love to know how you put the images on the plates. I am doing a monkey 1st birthday for my daughter. Thanks so much!
    Jennifer
    bakerjandj@gmail.com

10. Anonymous says:

My little boy is turning 1 this year and I really want to do the monkey theme. I love the ones you picked. Could you let me know where you got all of the wonderful things ie stickers, banner, the inserts on the sandwiches. Thank you!
    Lindsay