Kara's Party Ideas Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

today’s winning feature goes to this wonderful

yo gabba gabba birthday party
created and sent in by fresh chick designs.

i am LOVING the fact that this party isn’t totally commercialized.
rebecca did a GREAT job at incorporating ‘yo gabba gabba’ along with her own style and taste.
how cute are the custom cupcake toppers by two sugar babies {i’ve ordered toppers from her before, she’s great}?!
such a cute party.
thanks for your submission, rebecca. congratulations on being the winning feature today!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1. Anonymous says:

Love Everything

2. birthday party theme says:

When my baby brother turned four, a Star Wars party was perfect.
    I made the invitations using the original Star Wars Episode IV poster graphic and added the words "May the Fours Be With You".I made a Death Star pinata out of a punch ball balloon (since it was a large sphere) and paper mache. I painted an old broom handle bright green and added a foam/duct tape handle to make a light saber pinata stick.I printed thank you notes on small printable cardstock with a picture of Yoda and the words "Very generous you are." on the front. It was a great party

3. Kira says:

Hi,
    I came across your blog looking for circus party ideas. The big top party you threw for you boys was amazing! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the clip art for the invitation?
    Thanks
    kiraclawson(at)yahoo(dot)com

4. J. At Your Service says:

OMG! LOVE this party! YGG is HUGE in my home!

5. Diana says:

we LOVE Gabba! ok, those little gumball machines are super cute! from far away i thought they were the characters for real……great idea! i'm planning a little gabba party for my son in jan…….i might use some of your ideas…hope that's ok. =o)

6. Danny says:

Loved everything! Where did you find those mini gumball machines? They are cute!

Thanks!

7. Danny says:

Loved everything, sooo perfect!
    Where did you find the mini gumball machines???

Thanks!

8. robin says:

Absolutely LOVE this!! Planning a Gabba party for my son's 2nd bday in September. Did you do the invites and if so can I please order them from you?
    Thanks so much!

9. olga says:

I love the birthday banner where can I order it from?