Kara's Party Ideas Train Birthday Party- Dessert Station! Train Party Ideas & More |

My next winning feature goes to this super cute
Train Birthday Party/Train Dessert STATION
by Sweet’s Indeed!
What an adorable theme!
And what a fun dessert buffet!
I love the vintage box car food boxes.
And look at the adorable cupcakes, tags, banner, whistle favors and more!
Sweet’s Indeed did such a great job at putting this party together.
It’s displayed beautifully.
Congratulations on being the winning feature today!

1. Anders Ruff Custom Designs says:

That is SO cute! I love it all! Great photography, too!

2. Kenn says:

whoa! i like the idea of having this chuchu train as a birthday theme.. even my daughter loves train. nice idea! really like it!

3. Muna says:

wow! this is a great party set up for a train theme party. am looking forward to organise a traintastic birthday party for my 2 yr old son soon. wish me luck! hehe:)

4. Sarah Green says:

We are having a train theme for our Bible school this summer. I did a search on Pinterest for train ideas and your party came up. Can’t wait to use a couple of the ideas (like for the snack table!! So cute!!). I was wondering if you could share where you got the wood train whistles?? We have looked for plain wood ones to let the kids paint but haven’t had any luck. Thanks!

• Anonymous says:

Im planning a train themed party for my sons 1st
      Birthday and this blog gave me so many ideas!
      And Sarah I just purchased wooden whistles
      On amazon for $5.72 a dozen. Oriental trading was the priciest
      At $10.50 a dozen. Hope that helps!!

5. Lana Olmstead says:

Is there somewhere to buy or print these printable items?? They make the party.

6. Crazy about Trains | says:

[…] Designs  2- Timeless Toys  3- La Floreta by Lori Anne Skawinski  4- Catch My Party  5- Kara’s Party Ideas  6- Hostess with the […]

7. 25 Creative Birthday Party Ideas for Boys | Six Sisters' Stuff says:

[…] Mud Run Party 17. Train Party 18. Little Man Party 19. Plane Party 20. Sponge Bob 21. BUGS 22. John Deere Party 23. […]