Kara's Party Ideas Train Birthday Party- Dessert Station! Train Party Ideas & More |

My next winning feature goes to this super cute
Train Birthday Party/Train Dessert STATION
by Sweet’s Indeed!
What an adorable theme!
And what a fun dessert buffet!
I love the vintage box car food boxes.
And look at the adorable cupcakes, tags, banner, whistle favors and more!
Sweet’s Indeed did such a great job at putting this party together.
It’s displayed beautifully.
Congratulations on being the winning feature today!

1. Kristi @ Creative Kristi says:

beautiful! I did a Thomas the train themed party for my son when he turned 2 and blogged about it but it is not even close to this level or 'themed party'!!

2. brookie says:

STUNNING! I love the twine and hay bales! Very unique. And I want to eat the entire fruit train car! It looks so good.

3. Jen @ Passion-for-Parties.com says:

AMAZING!!! The box car food box idea is just adorable…I LOVE it! The hay bales add such a great touch and the banner is great! Wow!!!

4. Red Head says:

This party is so cute! Thank you so much for showing party ideas for BOYS! I have two little boys, and get a little sick of only seeing girly ideas on many of the blogs I read.

Have you ever seen any great Seasame Street parties? My youngest will be having a Cookie Monster party in October…

5. Sweets Indeed says:

We have been following your blog for months. We were so excited to see our train dessert station as your featured post. What an honor! Thank you!

6. jenni says:

Wow… this is superb! LOVE IT!

7. [email protected] Tools says:

What a fun treat table! Great ideas!

8. Anonymous says:

It seems as if [url=http://www.activebody.pl]kreatyna[/url] gives your body what it needs. While using M Stak I have increased the number of times at the gym per week AND did triathlon training at an increased level as well! The fatigue of the muscles workout seems to be reduced …

9. Heather - Chickabug says:

Such a sweet theme! It's all boy but still so refined. I love the train whistles as party favors. : )

10. swankychicfete says:

i had a train-themed bday party for my son last may – BUT this just blew me away! amazing details!