Kara's Party Ideas Tutus and Ties Birthday Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

Today’s winning party feature goes to this adorable

Tutus and Ties 2nd Birthday Party
submitted by Kerri King!
What a fun and original theme!
I love the spectacular twist Kerri added to a girly tutu party….Ties!
I’m always a sucker for orange and pink, too.
Absolutely darling…
Thanks for sending in your party, Kerri!
Congratulations on being featured today! You did a wonderful job.

1. Anonymous says:

I love this party! How did you make the tutu table cover and tutus for the table decorations? Love it Love it Love it!!

2. Ces says:

i love everything they did!

3. Glory/ Glorious Treats says:

I love pink and orange together and that dessert table is really a show-stopper!!

4. Anonymous says:

I love all of these ideas and am inspired by them. I am thinking of doing my son's 1st birthday party with the monkey theme…do you have any idea where she got the monkey decorations/decals? Thanks for the help

5. Kim says:

Oh my GOSH! Thanks for sharing this spectacular party decor with us. Gorgeous with a capital G. I will earmark this little idea in my brain… Orange & pink, ties for the guys!

Beautiful, creative, talented job! Congrats on the win!

6. Anonymous says:

Absolutely precious!! Where were the invites ordered from?

7. [email protected] says:

Love the colors and the table is GREAT!

8. Anonymous says:

Please, please, please tell us where you had the invitation's done!!

9. connorandmaddiesmom says:

adorable! I love the pink and orange too! I love all the details. The cute picture frame above the table is super cute, would love to know the details on how that was made. I also love the "tutu" around the table and the Giant "K" is a nice touch. I also like the idea it was done with both boys and girls! just perfect!

10. kerri king says:

Hi guys! Thanks for all the positive comments! i will try to answer all the questions that were posted:
    *I am a photographer turned graphic designer so the invitations I designed myself. I have a design blog+site that should be up and running in a month or so and I would be more than happy to design invites. the address will be ww.eclecticdoodle.com.
    *the frame in the center is from wild sorbet frame company. they have FABULOUS frames! i am obsessed with them! they really tie the theme together. visit their site at ww.wildsorbet.com
    * the table skirt is made from tulle that i sewed together then pinned to the hot pink fabric i had on the top of the table. to cover where the pins were i ran hot pink crate paper that was sewed together.

everything was super easy to make. I spent many hours in JoAnn's Fabric Store finding up everything for the party. If anybody has any other questions, please feel free to ask! :)

Thank you guys for loving the party! :) :) :)