Kara's Party Ideas Tutus and Ties Birthday Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

Today’s winning party feature goes to this adorable

Tutus and Ties 2nd Birthday Party
submitted by Kerri King!
What a fun and original theme!
I love the spectacular twist Kerri added to a girly tutu party….Ties!
I’m always a sucker for orange and pink, too.
Absolutely darling…
Thanks for sending in your party, Kerri!
Congratulations on being featured today! You did a wonderful job.

1. michelle says:

I LOVE this party. The pink and orange is so gorgeous together. I love that it's a new modern alternative to the princess and pirate party.

2. Taylor Madison Inspirations says:

Yo are right, how unique! And, such a great idea to make the boys feel special too. Love everything about this party!

3. Misty says:

I have been looking for a cute idea for my daughters second birthday coming in December. I just found it! This is adorable, thanks so much for sharing! Where did you get your ties, or did you make them?

4. Melissa says:

This is gorgeous! I would also like to know where you got the ties…they are too cute!

5. Kerry says:

My 38th is tomorrow and I'd love for it to look like that!

6. kerri king says:

I made all the ties. I bought a simple necktie pattern off of etsy and they were really easy to sew, even for a beginner like me! ;)

7. Anonymous says:

Beautiful – can you tell me about the tutu's around the cupcakes? Did you make these? If so, how? Or where did you purchase from? Thanks for sharing!

8. Anonymous says:

Love to know where you got the peddi from and which tie tutorial on etsy. Are those tutus hanging above the ties too? Did you make those or buy them? Thanks!

9. Anonymous says:

Where did you find this tutu. I like the fullness of it.

10. Jen says:

I am doing a TuTu party next month for my daughter and feel in love with all of your ideas! I am just wondering how you did the tutu's around the cupcakes and more detail on how you did the table cloth? Was there alot of sewing involved?