Kara's Party Ideas Pink Barnyard Farm Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Today’s winning party feature goes to this adorable
Pink Barnyard Farm Birthday Party
submitted by Karen Ayars!
Wow. Look at all the detail! I am blown away!
All the little desserts are DARLING.
I can only imagine how much time was put into this.
Amazing job, Karen.
Thanks for your submission.
Congratulations on being the winning party feature today!

1. Brittany @ GreyGreyDesigns says:

This is super gorgeous!!

2. Joni Mays says:

You guys are sooo awesome! This is one of the best kid party sites I have ever been on. I just posted your web address on my site: http://www.maysfamilymatters.blogspot.com
    I am in the process of creating a button for linking.
    Keep up the good work.
    Joni

3. l says:

Where did you get all the cow stuff? I need it!!

4. Anneliese says:

So fabulous! So girly! For a totally different take on a farm party for a two yearl old girl I hope you will take a look at my "Modern Farm" party here: http://www.aestheticnest.com/2010/10/party-modern-farm-birthday-for-scarlett.html Would love if you would consider this submission for a feature. Thanks!

5. Aymee says:

This party is just great, the attention to detail is beyond amazing. I am not a huge fan of farm parties but this is unbeliebable

amyrocreations.blogspot.com

6. heidib says:

Just came across your blog! LOVE all these cute ideas!! TFS!!!

7. Susan says:

The candy cylinders with the cows on top–where did you find these? Alot of detail in this table that I am in awe of.

8. Paula says:

Hi
    I`m looking for ideas to do my daughter`s party and i loved the cow stuffs. Everything is rich in details and very delicated. I`m from Brazil , but I live in Miami. In Brazil I know where to buy things as beultiful as that one, but here I really don`t know. Can you say where they did the animals, the gifts, the dolls, ths glass with pig, cows. I really really loved!! Thanks

9. Jen says:

Everything is spectacular! I’m having my daughter’s 3rd birthday in a couple week and have been looking for stick horses! Where did you find yours?
    Thanks!

10. Renee says:

I would love to know where you got all your stuff from?????