Kara's Party Ideas Soda Shoppe Valentine Favors Tutorial- Vintage Valentines Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Making these Soda Shoppe Valentine Favors is really a cinch!
You will need:
Sundae glasses {you can find them everywhere, even Walmart}
Valentine M&M’s
A glue gun
Pink & white taffy {or any color you would prefer}
A styrofoam ball cut in half {make sure it fits the top of your glass}
Glue dots or scotch tape
The how to:
All you do is fill the glass with M&M’s, place the styrofoam ball {cut in half} on top of the glass {securing the styrofoam with glue dots or scotch tape} & hot glue the taffy onto the ball!
I stuck a cute straw on top for an added touch.
Easy peas-y lemon squeeze-y {and SO cute}!
Photography by Lyndsey Fagerlund Imagery.
Photobucket
To see more of my Vintage Valentines Day Party go here!
Photobucket

1. Scrappin Cheryl says:

Oh – Super Cute and easy! Thanks!

2. Tauni says:

These soda fountain take aways are stunning…and so easy!

Bookmarking this one for the future! Thanks for sharing.

3. Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) says:

That idea of making the taffy candies recreate fluffy cream is so clever! How did you cut the styrofoam ball cleanly into two?

4. HiLLjO says:

Any excuse for taffy is a great one!

5. une autre mère says:

I'm so glad you showed how to do this! It's not at all how I was picturing it, so I'm so glad I got a tutorial first before maiming mine. And I'm also very excited about your Vintage Valentine's party. I'm decorating for 2 Valentines parties this year and have been copying your's as closely as possible! Thanks so much for all the adorable ideas! :)

6. Stephanie says:

Super cute! Cant wait to try. But I have a question…what keeps the styrofoam ball from falling off the top, especially with the weight of the taffys?

7. kara's party ideas says:

Thanks, everyone!

I cut the styrofoam using a sharp knife.

And Stephanie, you're right! I forgot to put that part! Secure it with small glue dots {that's what I did}…I'm sure scotch tape would work as well.

8. ~Isabel says:

Wow…so pretty. Found this via Twitter…is there anyway to share a post of yours to fb?

9. hilda says:

HERMOSAS IDEAS ,ESTAMOS MIRANDO PARA NUESTROS PROXIMOS EVENTOS FAMILIARES !!!!
    BEAUTIFUL IDEAS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS FAMILY!!

10. […] Great for a party, or just a special treat for the kids~!!! Instructions are here. […]