Kara's Party Ideas Girly Camping Themed Party | Kara's Party Ideas
My next winning party feature goes to this beautiful CAMPING THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by the wonderful Wendy Updegraff Photography. This party theme is getting more and more popular..I can see why. It’s just so fun! Wendy always does such a superb job. This party is adorable. The green chevron, pink, yellow and turquoise colors are my favorite. Take a look at the s’mores kits and leaf & tent cookies…so cute!
Here is what Wendy had to say about the party- “We came up with the theme of Camp Bella when we were looking at my Favorite Designer/Artist Lori Marie’s website. We have a few of her pieces and love her style and colors, she is uber talented!!! We saw her feather headpiece and decided to have the whole party center around it! It turned out perfect and Bella and her friends had a great time!
It was raining most of the night so I was really glad we decided to have it all inside this year, a lot less stressful!! We managed to sneak outside for a few minutes here and there, to blow bubbles and to make s’mores (you can see the rain drops in the s’mores pictures!).”

Vendors:
Feather Headpiece & flower pin on yarn B: Lori Marie
Cake: Love & Sugar Kisses
Straws, s’mores crates & Trail Mix bags: Shop Sweet Lulu
Custom Cookies: BeesKnees Creative
Frame: The Organic Bloom
Handmade Pillows: YelliKelli
Bubble Wands: Blooming Elephant
Matching PJ’s: made by my Wendy’s mom
everything else: made by Wendy

1. DWYHomemaking says:

How cute is this? Love the idea of a 'girlie' camp party! Love all the details!

2. To The Moon and Back says:

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you've been tagged with the Liebster Blog Award – given to up-and-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. I think your blog is great! You can check out my post about my five favorite blogs here: http://tothemoonandback143.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

3. Cupcake Carrie says:

This party is amazing!!! SO many beautiful details! I can't even handle the tents!!!! GREAT job!

4. by Anna Adams says:

Lovely party !!!!
    beautiful pictures!
    Your blog is the best.
    LOL,
    Anna Adams

5. charla BLUE says:

Such a cute & fun idea. The decorations are amazing…great job! Beautiful images too. :)

6. Anneliese says:

Outrageously adorable! Love it!

7. Sarah says:

beyond adorbs!!!

8. Creative, crafty and fun. Love the tents!

9. Unknown says:

oh, my goodness. I can't even express how much I love your blog! My nephew is turning 3 and I am in charge of entertainment any advice oh wise creator. :)

10. Unedited Motherhood says:

Your blog is amazing and your talent amazing. I wish I had just a little of your talent for my boys. I love this party the colors are so vibrant and invigorating.

11. nancymary says:

Hello. This is the cutest party! I am looking for the fabric on the tents as I would like to use it in my daughters room. Have any thoughts on where it came from?
    Thanks so much!

12. Kara's Party Ideas says:

Nancymary- have you tried clicking over to Wendy's site (the person who styled & photographed this party) & asking her? I'm sure she'll be able to help you out :].

Thanks & Happy New Year!

13. Artes d'Imaginação says:

So,so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations for your creativety.

14. Lisa says:

super cute party! where did you find those adorable tree canvases? i have a daughter who loves the outdoors and would like to use them at her next birthday party!

15. kimber says:

Such a cute party! Love everything down to the matching PJ/lodge pants. Can you tell me how you made the tents? I think I will have to do a very simpler party this summer. But thinking tents for party favors. If you you wouldn’t mind. Thanks God BLess

16. Abigail says:

Hello! AMAZING party! I’m planning a my daughter’s “glamping” party and was wondering where you got your invitations? They are LOVELY!!

17. […] girl’s camping party is lovely on Kara’s Party Ideas! We love that trail mix […]

18. Liz says: