Kara's Party Ideas Burlap and Lace Wedding Dessert Table | Kara's Party Ideas

My next winning party feature goes to this gorgeous BURLAP AND LACE WEDDING DESSERT TABLE by Jenny Keller of Jenny Cookies. Oh my goodness…I think I’ve seen a little piece of heaven. This dessert station is absolutely beautiful. I adore the vintage goodness. And the lace, oh, it’s just perfect. From the old suitcases to the coffee filter poms to the burlap rosette flower on the cake…it is all just stunning.

This is what Jenny said about her dessert bar- “Every time I put a dessert table together I think to myself, this one is one of my favorites. Then the next table comes along and I think the same thing. They can’t all be my favorite, but this particular burlap and lace table I did for a recent wedding ranks pretty high on the list.”

1. Anonymous says:

this is beautiful"), from sharon

2. Flávia Mergulhão says:

I loved! :)

3. Kimberlee says:

Wow… totally blown away with that beauty. :D

4. marina says:

I would like to make the pom pomns.. how did you make them?

5. Kim says:

I too would like to make the pom pomns.. how did you make them and what did you use to make them?

Thanks!

6. Darci Marquettee says:

Gorgeous Display! It really is breathtaking :) Would you mind telling me what you used to make your pom poms and how you made them so large? I would greatly appreciate any tips. Thanks so much!

7. Bonnie Blackmon says:

Love the burlap and lace table!!!! Do you have a tutorial or instructions on how to make the burlap and lace pom poms??

8. janet says:

Absolutely beautiful!!! I am wondering if you would be so kind as to share how to make the pompoms. Stunning! I wish I could have been a guest! You are so creative!

9. Maggie Peterson says:

I am wondering the same thing as the following posts. What did you use to make the large white/cream pom poms. I see burlap in there but unsure exactly what it is composed of :) You did a lovely job!

10. […] Source: 1 2 & 3 (unknown) 4 5 6 7 […]

11. Interestingly, most individuals right now are not even mindful of small carb meals which can give them healthy and balanced way of living
    if they abide by a ordinary routine of consumption on a weekly basis.
    Ways to attain the best advantages from your healthy and balanced smoothie
    recipes is always to look at the proper mix of fruit and
    veggies. 1 ripe banana 1 tablespoon of honey (not for children under 1).

12. MSN Hotmail says:

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

13. Tara says:

Can I order those poms from you?

14. […] Kara’s Party Ideas Rustic Dessert Table Display designed by Jenny Keller of Jenny […]

15. Bridget Halliburton says:

Hi Kara,
    I love the poems hanging from the ceiling, Can they be ordered from you or how can I make them? The wedding I’m working on is Nov. 22, 2014
    Please contact me asap.
    Bridget

16. Burlap And Lace Wedding Decoration Ideas | Try new Creative idea for Wedding Planning says:

[…] Burlap and Lace Wedding Dessert Table – My next winning party feature goes to this gorgeous BURLAP AND LACE WEDDING DESSERT TABLE by Jenny Keller of J enny Cookies. Oh my goodness…I think I’ve seen a little piece of heaven. This dessert station is absolutely beautiful. I … […]