Kara's Party Ideas Cowboy Western 1st Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Saddle up! This Yee Haw COWBOY WESTERN 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Tara Skinner of Posh Petals and Pearls will knock your boots off! I love the aqua and red color scheme. All the details of this party are incredible!

Here is what Tara said about the party- “My son, Jackson, turned one on November 30, 2011 and his party was Western themed. I am a wedding and event planner and plan tons of weddings and parties but it was a blast to plan something for my own child this time! Most of the details were handmade by me and my mom.”

Paper styling- Emma J Designs
Photography- Erin Rene Photography

1. Stephanie says:

I was wanting to have a s’more station too. What did you have people roast the s’mores on? I am having it inside and can’t have a fire pit. Just wondering what you used.
    Thanks!

2. Lindsey Jackson says:

Good Afternoon!
    I am doing this theme party for my sons first birthday coming up. I was looking for labels like the cowboy cookies etc.. Can you tell where you had them made or printed them from please. I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me.
    Thanks again
    Lindsey

3. […] ¿Qué os parece este estilismo para una celebración infantil? Podéis ver todos los detalles en Kara´s Party ideas. Un propuesta original y divertida que celebración de cumpleaños al más puro estilo Cowboy. Tienes todas las imágenes aquí. […]

4. Stacy says:

I love the red and aqua cowboy theme. Where can I get the labels, banners etc?

5. Stacy says:

Love the red and aqua!! Where can I get the labels, banners, tags printed?

6. Jessica says:

Hi I’m helping plan my nephews 1st birthday party and we wanted to use the cowboy prayer. Can you tell me what it says?

7. Madison says:

Where did you get the printables for your party? I would love to use them for my son’s first birthday!

8. Denise says:

I am planning on doing a cowboy themed birthday for my sons 1st birthday and love all your labels and was wondering where you got them?
    Thanks:)

9. Kristina says:

What did your cowboy prayer say?

10. Thuy Luong says:

I love everything about this!! Where can I find those glass bottles to put juice, milk, etc in? Also where can I print the labels!? Thanks!!