Kara's Party Ideas Fairy Garden 3rd Birthday Butterfly Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Today I am featuring this magical FAIRY GARDEN 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Amanda Edwards of Invite Me. What a gorgeous & whimsical party! I just love all the precious desserts and food. The light pastel pink & green color scheme is perfect. And any little girl would adore all the beautiful butterflies.

Here is what Amanda said about the party- “My daughter Milla wanted Fairy Garden Party for her 3rd Birthday. The theme was inspired by Milla’s love of all things “fairy” and her favourite colours pink and green. Milla loves dressing up in fairy dresses and looks for any excuse to wear wings.

The little fairy guests were entertained by Fairy Sparkle and there was lots of dancing and magical games. Fairy dust and fairy ribbon wands were some of the prizes received and they brought delight to all the children.

I used inviteme’s printables range. Printables are an easy way to theme an entire party from invitations right through to take home treat bags. It takes all the pressure off trying to do it all yourself and guests will every gorgeous detail.”

Vendor Credits:Printables & Party Styling- Invite Me
Photography- White Spark Photography

1. Anonymous says:

Love the flowers and the butterfly 3d effect..

2. Michelle says:

Came across this looking for inspiration for my daughter Mila’s 2nd birthday party. This is almost to a tee what I am/was imagining! So perfect! Thank you.

3. Kerryn says:

What an inspiring site!!! Love the cupcakes!

4. […] Fairy Garden Party via Kara’s Party Ideas […]

5. Those fabric flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I’m in love!

6. ana rognerud says:

Hi , I loved the fairy fruit juice idea , do you sell the bottles or where can I buy those ?
    I’m looking foward fo your reply , my daughter’s birthday will be on march and bI’m already preparing

7. Crystal says:

Where did you find the fabric flowers?

8. Tiffany says:

I’m not sure if they are the same ones, but Hobby Lobby has very similar ones (I found smaller versions and the butterflies) in a thin wire/paper mache style.

9. […] Creative Inspiration; Kara’s Party Ideas; The Creative Mama; Blessed Wild Apple Girl; Vinhasca; Etsy; We Heart It; Sunday Suppers; […]