Kara's Party Ideas Mermaid Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Today I am showcasing the cutest MERMAID BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Tami Goeckeritz of

Tami G. Photography. This party was actually the winner of my Summer Hostess Party Contest a few months back. Can you see why it got the most votes? So adorable. I love the vintage doors, the sand cake, the beach towel mermaid tails, the starfish sandwiches, the seahorse cookies, the “sea foam” cotton candy, the netting, the sand box & more! Tami did an amazing job!!

Here is what Tami said about the party- “Gwynn Wasson designed all of my cute printables, the invitations, banner, tiaras, name tags, Cotton Candy labels, cupcake wrappers and favor tags.  She worked so hard and designed exactly what I wanted!

Brittany, from Edible Details, designed my darling cupcake toppers, the darling mermaids and the sea shells. I seriously LOVED them, she did such a great job!!
My table cloth was made by Nan, from Pots and Pins.
The wooden mermaid sign was done by Michelle Tucker from The little design company.
The cake was done by my friend Mari.
The cupcakes and the sea shell cookies were made by my friend Melanie.
The embroidered names on the place mats were done by Carol at Top Stitch in downtown Modesto.
My mom made the adorable mermaid tales out of beach towels.
Photography by Tami G. Photography.”

1. Cristy says:

Hi, I’m doing a mermaid party for my daughters 4th birthday. I love the sand castle that you have shown. Is that ediable? Or is it just a decoration?? How did you make it? Thanks

2. Natalie Perez says:

Hey, I just want to know if you have a site to sell all those things of little mermaid birthday party?!?!?!?!?

3. Jennifer Johnson says:

Hi – Where did you get your Mermaid towels wraps for the girls to wear? Did you make them or buy them?

Thanks
    Jennifer

4. 40 Birthday Party Themes for Girls - Night Owl Corner says:

[…] Cheap Nursery Sweet as Pie Party ~ Pizzazzerie   Watercolor Party ~ The Handmade Home   Mermaid Party ~ TomKat […]

5. Heidi b says:

Hello,
    How can I contact Michelle tucker in regards to buying the “mermaids this way” sign

6. Kara Belden says:

I just wanted to say that your mom is a genus!! The mermaid towels that she created for the girl’s, are absolutely amazing!!! I have found a few tutorials, but I have to say none of them turn out as wonderfully as these. I am dying to know how your mom put these together??? Please consider posting a tutorial. I will even be willing to pay for a tutorial to compensate for your time. I would like to use this pattern to come up with mermaid tails for my daughters 5th birthday party coming up in August. Please consider my request. Thank you so very much for your time!!

V/r