Kara's Party Ideas "Ready To Pop" Baby Shower | Kara's Party Ideas

favorbagright

This READY TO POP BABY SHOWER submitted by Cristina Prusz of Le Partie Sugar is so fun! Such a cute baby shower theme!

Here is what Cristina had to say about the shower– “Once my girlfriend shared the news she was expecting her second little baby, I immediately contacted our mutual friend Jen (of www.shopsnughaven.com ) and we started planning a little sprinkle that centered around the expectant mama’s love of popcorn!

Party Theme:
We centered the party around the popcorn, but also wanted to include some other food options that also were “pop-related”. I designed the invitations to be a softer take on the “ready to pop” theme, with delicate transparent bubbles floating from the bottom of the invite to the top, and across the back. This pattern was used in all the paper printables, and carried through to the favor bags.

Food + Decor:
Tissue poms floated over the food and drink table, with the three different blends of popcorn taking center stage. We served a Spicy Caramel, Kettle Corn and a Savory Blend from a local restaurant with kale, corn pops and sea salt. Plus, we included other “pop-related” food items like Cheesy Popovers, Chocolate Cake Pops and yummy Kettle Popcorn Cookies. For the beverages, we popped some bubbly with a Rose Sparkling Wine and Italian Soda Pop, Sparkling Water, Red and White Wine.

Favors:
Since the shower was kept to an intimate group of 12 we were able to put together some special favor bags for each guest. The favor bags were tied with coordinating colored balloons, and contained a mini bottle of Champagne to pop open on 02.29.12 (baby’s due date), gumballs, Pop Rocks, Kettle Popcorn and Cake Pops. I designed special packaging for each item in the bag, which coordinating with the invitation and other signage.”

Vendor Credits:
Event Styling, Planning and Design (invites + signage printables) : Le Partie Sugar
Linens and Styling: Shop Snug Haven
Photography: Le Partie Sugar

favorbagleft

1. Itsy Belle says:

I absolutely adore this! The theme is darling, the printables are absolutely perfect, and the entire thing is charming!

2. Itsy Belle says:

3. Anonymous says:

Love, Love this shower..

4. Welcome to the Laundromat says:

What a beautiful and fun execution of a baby shower!!

5. ana says:

what a beautiful baby shower

6. Pünktchen says:

SO cute!!! :-)

greetings from austria!
    nora

7. Linda V @ Bubble and Sweet says:

What a fun theme :)

8. Whitley says:

Such a clever and cute use of the word "pop"

9. Le Partie Sugar says:

Thanks so much for sharing! And thanks for all the sweet words :)

10. […] { Le Partie Sugar} Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. […]

11. Lisa O says:

can you please send your recipe and to make the cake pops for the baby shower……. if you don’t mind sharing…. I would appreciate.

12. […] de izquierda a derecha y de arriba a abajo/Images: Party Favorites, Kara’s Party Ideas vía Celina Ward en Pinterest, Project Wedding, Masala Pop, The Party Dress, The Bridal […]

13. […] Crédits photos : photo 1; photo 2; photo 3; photo […]

14. Roberta Copeland says:

Can you share where you get the pink chocolate chips (brand) for the cake pops? Love this whole theme…thanks for sharing!

15. Diana says:

Hi ! I am throwing a shower for a friend and am following your theme. I love it! Are you willing to share your printables for others to use? Or did you at one time? I do not know how to do graphic arts or use photoshop to do that sort of thing. Please let me know as the shower I’m giving is only a week away!
    Thanks,
    Diana

16. sheilita says:

Can’t wait to try this

17. jamie says:

I was wondering if I could just buy the pink pom poms you hand from the ceiling for a birthday party?
    Thanks

18. […] “About to Pop” Shower (popcorn, popsicles, lollipops, etc.) (source) […]

19. amanda says:

Where can I find the banner printable.
    Thanks

20. Party Time! says:

[…] Moving on…let’s get this round up started. St. Patrick’s Day Birthday Party Read to Pop Baby Shower Roaring Good Dino Party A Kitschy Little Man’s 1st Birthday Charming Vintage Silhouette […]

21. Rachel says:

Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I can in fact take useful facts regarding my study
    and knowledge.

22. I quite like looking through an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

23. Christal says:

Thanks for finally talking about > “Ready To Pop” Baby Shower – Kara’s Party Ideas – The Place for All Things Party
    < Liked it!

24. Rudement attrayant : selon moi cet article intéresserait ma gonzesse

25. Arielle says:

What color and where are your balloons from?!! Love these colors!!!

26. Kim Harris says:

How do i order the stuff for the baby girl ready to pop decorations?

27. Dawn says:

I tried the esty account to order the printables for this ready to pop baby shower but could not find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My sister inlaw wants this exacte party! It’s beutiful.

28. Anna says:

I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the containers for the popcorn? We are throwing a baby shower and they also want to have a popcorn bar and love the containers you used!

• Erin McBride says:

Hi there – wondering where I can get those containers for the popcorn bar? I’ve been looking everywhere, can’t find anything similar. Please help!

29. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff from.
    Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.