Kara's Party Ideas Announcing- Kara's Party Ideas- The SHOW! | Kara's Party Ideas

Yes, you read it right! I’m thrilled to share some exciting news today. Kara’s Party Ideas is starting a whole new adventure…

I will be hosting my very own Kara’s Party Ideas SHOW on My Craft Channel!!

In just a few weeks, you will not only be able to visit a place for all things party, but will be able to WATCH a show for all things party!

My Craft Channel is the first of it’s kind in online TV Networking. My Craft Channel delivers broadcast quality programming. With over 20 different shows there is something in store for everyone! Top experts, craft celebrities, bloggers in various niches from sewing, painting, scrapbooking, DIY projects, photography, mixed media and more have joined together to bring entertaining education to the web with TV formatted shows!

As some of you saw on Facebook, I have been filming in the My Craft Channel studio this week. {Here I am trying to get my mic clipped to my back. Teehee…}

Are you as excited as I am?! Oh, I can’t wait.

I just have to say thank you to all of YOU, my wonderful readers, followers and fans. What a fun and exciting year this has been. I wake up pinching myself almost every day because I honestly can’t believe that any of this is real….all of you- following little ol’ me, Kara’s Party Ideas, my book, my shop, my show, my wonderful husband, my sweet boys, my family, my loving God above, my friends, my awesome assistants…is this really my life? I am so incredibly blessed and don’t know what I did to deserve it all. I must say though, if there’s one thing I’ve learned through it all it’s this- when you dream, dream BIG. Be driven. Don’t ever give up, and don’t let anyone tell you that your goals and dreams are unreachable. No matter where you’ve come from and no matter where you’ve been, anything is possible with persistence and hard work…anything. So thank you, family and friends- from the bottom of my heart- for being so supportive, for believing in me, and for coming along with me on this crazy fun ride. What exciting things are to come!!

xoxo,

Kara

1. Anitra Sweet says:

How exciting! I will definitely check it out. Congratulations!

2. Dulce says:

omgggggg!!! how do I get this channel? I want to see you :D
    Congratulations!! xo

3. Karen Ayars says:

You are so freaking cute. Brought tears to my eyes reading your post. I am TRULY SO happy for you!!! There are many talented people out there in this party world, but you certainly shine brighter than any one, and that’s due to you charisma and humbleness, that’s why you’ve gotten so far and I am sure will get even further. Congratulations, Kara, from the bottom of my heart for everything you’ve accomplished and most of all for being who you are!!!

Karen Ayars

4. Congrats! It couldn’t have happened to a nicer and more creative person!!! Can’t wait to see!

5. Congratulations! Such exciting news…I can’t wait to watch the first episode. You are awesome and this is a well-deserved opportunity for you!

6. Congratulations Kara on an amazing opportunity & exciting adventure!! We love love love your site and all the wonderful ideas, photos, real parties & ideas. Enjoy every minute of your new craft channel venture, we can’t wait to see the first episode!! ~ Prue

7. That’s amazing news, Kara! Congratulations!! I love what you wrote, and I’m so happy for you that your *big dreams* are coming true. : ) Can’t wait to see the show!

8. So exciting, can’t wait to watch. I don’t even know if I get the craft channel… Congrats :)

9. sunny says:

Wow! That’s wonderful news. I can’t wait to watch and learn.

10. WOW!! Congratulations Kara! I CANNOT wait to see it! You deserve every single, teeny, tiny, huge and ginormous amount of success. You’re an inspiration to us all!

11. Aimee says:

Congratulations!!1

12. Congrats!
    I love your blog, it´s a inspiration for my parties.
    I wanna watch your show!!

xo,
    Deliene Alvarenga
    Brazil

13. Sahara Tann says:

Congratulations and I can’t wait t watch! :)

14. Huge congratulations on a well-deserved venture! For those of us who live overseas, will there be some way that we can tune in after it airs in the States?

15. Ruzu says:

I can´t wait to see your show, and thanks for sharing this link, I did not know about that online TV. I feel happy for you, I love your blog and ideas, you are an inspiration

xo.
    Ruzu from Princess Corner.

16. Donna Baxman says:

Yay!!!! Congrats:):) I am SOOOOO excited and happy for you— I can’t wait to watch:):)

17. This is so exciting for you! I can’t wait to see the show, congratulations!

18. Julie says:

CONGRATULATIONS! That’s amazing news! Can’t wait to see all the brilliance you have been up to! WELL DONE!

19. Wow, so exciting! Congratulations!

20. Wow Kara, this is so fantastic for you. Congratulations and looking forward to watching you!

21. So exciting.. good for you.. i love love seeing everyday whats new on your sight.. Im very happy for you … dreams do come true Roberta

22. OMG!! This is fabulous new. Congrats so well deserved. Can’t wait to start watching!!!! xo

23. Awwwww… what an AWESOME, SWEET, ENCOURAGING post!!!
    So very very happy for you! xoxox

24. This is so exciting! I can’t wait to watch! Will it be linked to your website?