Kara's Party Ideas Dr. Seuss Themed Teacher Appreciation Celebration | Kara's Party Ideas

In celebration of Teacher Appreciation week I am excited to share this fun DR. SEUSS THEMED TEACHER APPRECIATION CELEBRATION submitted by Maegan Birr of Confessions of a Scrapaholic. Maegan did such a wonderful job! So much work went into this 5-day party! There are so many ideas that could be used for a birthday party and/or a baby shower, too.

Maegan said- “With this being the time of year for Teacher Appreciation Week, I wanted to share this 5-day Dr. Seuss Themed Teacher/Staff Appreciation celebration at my daughter’s school. I planned the event and created all of the printables (which are available for purchase). The activities for the week included: Gourmet Hop-on-Popcorn Bar, Biffer Baum Boxed Lunches, Pink Yink Ink Drink Breakfast, Whoo Feast Luncheon, and a Whoo Treats dessert Bar. On my blog, you will find detailed instructions if you’re hoping to re-create a Dr. Seuss themed Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week for your school!”

1. Heidi says:

This is the cutest idea ever!!!

2. Anna says:

What a cool and fun idea!

Anna

3. Love it! Especially since this is teacher appreciation week!

4. This is fabulous and I too love that it is showing appreciation to teachers. My children’s teachers are awesome, I think I should do something like this for them :)

5. Ally says:

Wow. This is AWESOME!!!! I’m going to make sure I does this for our teachers next year.

6. Maegan says:

Oh wow! I didn’t know you decided to feature my party. Thanks!

7. […] Crédits photos : photo 1; photo 2; photo 3; photo […]

8. Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the
    ebook in it or something. I believe that you can do
    with some % to force the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

9. Giselle says:

ME ENCANTA…

10. Swapna says:

Your website is downright AWESOME!!!! I get so many ideas and insights when I visit your website!! Hats off to you for all the ideas and the way you present them with photos… Thank you.
    Swapna.

11. Kimberly Punausuia says:

Hi, I am looking at the Dr. Seuss Party idea. I would like to do this for Teacher appreciation at my child’s school. Could you please send me what the WHO FOOd sign says? What kind of foods were served at the Luncheon? Anything else you can share would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kim

12. Tamara Rogers says:

I cannot read the little food signs for the Whoo Feast, can you please tell me what they say? Thank you.

13. […] Eggs and Ham 20. Lorax Cupcakes 21. Hop On Popcorn Bar 22. Free Printable and Book Page Collage […]

14. Rose Thomas says:

Can I order the Dr. Seuss Crafts from you?