Kara's Party Ideas Harry Potter Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

This HARRY POTTER BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Jennifer Turpen of The Brilliant Crafty Type is just full of fun ideas!

Jennifer said- “My daughter decided on a Harry Potter party theme last year, so I had plenty of time to prepare. So, I planned and crafted for months {some of the tutorials are included on my blog}.

A lot of the party guests were not Harry Potter connoisseurs so they may not have fully understood what everything meant. But they definitely appreciated the party!

What isn’t to love about magic wands, adorable felt pin-on ties, chocolate frogs and jelly beans?

And every one likes a good burger – perhaps you’d like to try a “Malfoy” {burger with swiss} or a “Weasley” {cheddar instead} or maybe you are more of a “Herwieney” fan.

I had a ton of fun with the details. I think in party planning the details are what it’s all about.

I also think in party planning you have to be prepared for something to just not quite meet your expectations {like my food display at The Three Broomsticks}. Just have to let it go and appreciate the rest!”

1. Jennifer says:

Oh my word! I am so excited! I noticed a spike in FB likes today so I went to take a look at what was going on and found this AMAZING surprise! Thank you so much! I am a huge fan :)

2. Bing says:

I LOVE HP!!! And this one is truly special!!!

3. Melissa says:

I love the wands! You did a great job.

4. ekjbmp says:

Are you able to provide instructions on how you made these items, such as the wands?

5. Michelle says:

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT!
    You have so seriously creative ideas here! Thank you so much for the post!

~Michelle

6. […] Ideas; The Creative Mama; Blessed Wild Apple Girl; Vinhasca; Etsy; We Heart It; Sunday Suppers; Kara’s Party Ideas; I Heart Shabby Chic; Once Wed; Pinterest; Heart My Images; Pinterest; We Heart It; The Stars The […]

7. Heather Stoller says:

I can’t tell if you wrote the name of the character Hermione wrong on purpose but it’s driving me nuts (;

8. Alyssa Turned 13 | says:

[…] The first thing that I found that was very helpful (and free) was Harry Potter inspired fonts.  I didn’t use all of them, but I did use several of them in making my invitations and my menu which was inspired by the menu at Kara’s Party Ideas. […]