Kara's Party Ideas Skylanders Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Do you have a child who loves the Skylanders game? Take a look at this awesome SKYLANDERS BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Andronika of Trouli Graphics! Wow, all the details are incredible! So many ideas here!

Andronika said- “My son loves SKYLANDERS Wii game, so his party was based on this. I featured a screenshot from the game as the background and the talented Catherine from 2bites designed the cupcakes, cookies & cake pops to capture the characters in the game. The cake featured his favourite character, Double Trouble.”

Cupcakes, cookies, cake pops- 2Bites {Australia}

1. Aimee says:

The table looks amazing, specially the backdrop very very cool party..

2. Nichole Petterson says:

So cool! My son and his friend would freak out at this!!

3. Alisha Shaw says:

TO DIE FOR!!! My son would be in heaven!! The details are just incredible and so many fun aspects of the game represented.

4. Cara says:

Amazing just what I was looking for for inspiration!! Where did you get all the labels made for the goodies and the flag?

5. thomas houston says:

I think that this party is cool with Skylanders but there is a new skylanders game called skylanders giants and I think that you should take skylanders_____adventure to skylanders giants style

6. darah says:

Can you please tell me which gummies you used for the party?

7. Jessica says:

WOW! That is GREAT! My son is turning 10 this June and he would love all of that! I know you said the backdrop was from the game but how did you make it or where did you have it done at?

8. ashley says:

where did you get the table covers/backdrop?

9. Rosemary Moore says:

Love the backdrop and table cloth. Where can I get one or make it?

10. Danielle says:

I would love to make the bags that are blue and green with the label, the gummy bear packet and would like to know where you bought your supplies from? I have my boys party in July/August and would like to be preparred asap,
    Danielle

11. Jackie Paiz says:

Hi,

Loved, loved all your ideas. I bet your party was a total hit. Where did you get that back drop?

Thanks

12. Dixie says:

Hi! Where can I get the party bags? Are those stickers? Where can I get those?

13. Amie Jones says:

Yes, please share where you got this background at…. Thank You,

14. Manisha Ahlawat says:

Hi there,

Can you please tell me if I can find all these figures for cheap and advice me how to make Skylanders cake..
    My son start loving it so much, though I want to throw a Super heros party and now planning to change my mind.

Cheers,
    Manisha

15. […] Party Ideas’ “Skylanders Birthday Party” Share the fun!PinterestFacebookGoogle +1TwitterEmail Filed Under: Birthdays, Holiday, Learning […]

16. Tali says:

What I did was go to this link:
    I then saved one of the images that I wanted and emailed it to the closest office depot.
    I then went there and they printed it out for me 6 feet long!!!
    The backdrop shown here is in that link and I choose that one too.
    It came out great :)

17. Savings chick says:

Love the back drop too! How much was it at Office Depot and how long did it take before it was ready? I’m greeting down to the wire on planning my son’s party and this would be an excellent addition. Thank you!

18. Lindsay says:

Love all the goodies!! Did you do any “Skylander” related games? My son is turning 8 and I’m at a loss on trying to figure out a game to represent skylanders

19. Amanda says:

wondering where to find the candy bar wrappers for the skylander party

20. Marjorie says:

Hi,
    great ideas! please share where you got the banner with the stick?

21. Mandy says:

Can you tell me where you got the printables for the jars, bags, etc? My 11 year old son LOVES Skylanders! Thank you!

22. shobha says:

excellent ideas.

23. Deya says:

I like to know where can I find the skylander scene back drop feature in your pictures.
    I have search all over as I do t like the one they currently have in store.