Kara's Party Ideas Dora Explorer Ballerina Girl Pink Birthday Party Planning Ideas

Take a look at this DORA BALLERINA THIRD BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Alexis Turner of Sugar Sweet Buffets!

Alexis said- “My daughter Ayva turned 3 recently and as she is obsessed with ‘ballerina Dora’, it was easy to decide on a party theme! I didn’t want the traditional bright multi-coloured Dora The Explorer party so I stuck to pink (her favourite colour of course!) and added in some turquoise here and there. We had a dessert table with the birthday cake, panna cotta, macarons, fairy floss, swizzle sticks and other candy for the children to take home. Pink lemonade, popcorn and jelly were some more snacks on the drinks table. I also had an ice cream bar as it turned out to be a very hot day!”

Vendors and Credits:

Paper Lanterns

Striped Paper Straws

Scalloped Top Treat Boxes

Number Candle

White 2-Sided Picture Frame

1. kelly bradfod says:

AWESOME! How did you do the big Dora backdrop?

2. Valencia C says:

The cutest Dora Party ever!

3. Megan says:

When I click the link for the doilies all that shows up is white. Did you paint them? and where did you get those cute plates?

4. Amie says:

I love this party, everything is amazing! Does anyone know how to make the 3 tier table cloth? I need one of those!!

5. SUMMER says:

WHERE DID U FIND ALL THE DORA BALLERINA SUPPLIES??

6. […] Kisses For TONS more photos from this even and intricate details click here to Kara’s Party Ideas. Photo Credits: Sugar Sweet Buffets via Kara’s Party […]

7. Anonymous says:

My daughter ADORED this birthday party theme and so wants it for her birthday. Please tell me where you found the Dora Ballerina supplies.

8. Sarah Spry says:

See Raspberry Lime Paperie – https://www.facebook.com/raspberrylimepaperie
    Tell her Sarah sent you and she will totally help you out! She did all the ballerina Dora prints, including the amazing backdrop for me! Her link is also towards the top of this post.

• Alexis - Sugar Sweet says:

Hi, Raspberry Lime made and designed the Dora name banner, thank you tags, confetti, doily hanging signs and Hershey’s Kisses dots. I designed the rest myself, including the Dora Backdrop sitting behind the table. :)

9. Shal says:

Hi there, The link to the facebook page of raspberry lime paperie is not working, do you know if she has another adress? Thank you

10. Alexis - Sugar Sweet says:

Hi Kelly, I made the big Dora backdrop up myself on the computer :)

11. […] TONS more photos from this even and intricate details click here to Kara’s Party Ideas. Photo Credits: Sugar Sweet Buffets via Kara’s Party […]

12. […] We like them in baby blue and baby pink, just like these ones at a party by Sugar Sweet Buffets (via Kara’s Party Ideas). Aside from making your taste buds happy, they serve as adorable table decorations, […]

13. Dianne says:

Hi there, first off id like to say what a beautiful set up! I was wondering as to where you bought the dora birthday supplies but in he ballerina version ? I’m looking beery here think you!

14. Anne says:

Hi, this is exactly what my daughter is looking for! Could someone please tell me where I can get the prints from or at least a template? TIA

15. Perla says:

Where can I buy party supply for Dora the exploder ballerina? I want to do the ballerina theme but I can’t find nothing please help. Thanks

16. Barbara says:

Can you tell me where you got you pink tiered Table cover?

17. Kristin says:

I want this Dora birthday party theme .. And I can’t find it no where :/ .. I’m not a big fan with the ones they sell @ the store . Can you please help me :)

18. Randi says:

Hi I absolutely love the Dora ballerina. I’m
    Planning my daughters 3rd BDay and would love
    How to get some of the supplies. Thanks