Kara's Party Ideas Neon Glow In The Dark Teen Birthday Party {Dance, Girl, Decor, Ideas}

neonad1

Neon Glow in the Dark party! Perfect for a teen or tween! Awesome ideas! Via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Amber Pugmire

My amazing & talented assistant, Amber Pugmire recently threw her daughter a NEON GLOW IN THE DARK THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY and I’m just dying to share it with you today! All I can say is- WOW, this party is so COOL!! There are so many darling details and ideas that you won’t want to miss!

Party details, DIY tips and full vendor list at the bottom of post…

See more of this party

1. Anna says:

The party looks fab! I just wondered how you made your wall decorations?

Thanks so much
    x

• Amber says:

I hung a black bed sheet on the wall and then I pinned up dozens of paper pinwheels (simply made with neon colored card stock and a glue gun). There are tons of tutorials online for how to make the paper pinwheel fans. Good luck!

2. Jen Lowe says:

What type of lens and settings did you use to photograph the Glow in the Dark Party? They turned out amazing!

3. Marie says:

What a fabulous party! The colors, the cake, the props, I love everything. I recently had a Glow In The Dark make over party for my seven year old daughter, so much fun!

4. Kari says:

Did you need to use a black light to get the glow? Thanks!

• Amber says:

Yes. I replaced all of the lightbulbs on the main floor of my house (where we held the party) with standard black light bulbs purchased from Walmart. There were around $5 each. I also bought one long, mountable black light that I hung above the main table. The long light was also from Walmart and was around $10.

5. […] Elizabeth was inspired by Amber Pugmire’s Neon Glow Party, featured on Kara’s Party Ideas. But she wanted to bring the party in for about $345. Elizabeth asked me to help her plan the party […]

6. Lauren says:

How did you make it glow in the dark. and If it was a black light where can I find one that big? Thanks!

• Amber says:

7. […] out this awesome Neon Glow in the Dark birthday party from Kara’s Party Ideas. It certainly puts colour to good […]

8. […] Neon Glow In The Dark Teen Birthday Party Dance Girl Decor Ideas source […]

9. Melissa French, The More With Less Mom says:

I love this party. The backdrops are so clever. You should check out the free neon printable party invitations I made. http://www.morewithlessmom.com/index.php/2014/06/25/diy-glow-party-teen-birthday-rave-invitations/

10. Dana Freeman says:

Hey, what an awesome party! I am having a party Saturday and want to do the cake. Where do you find the neon colors for the cake? thanks!!