Kara's Party Ideas Pink Cheerios Girl 1st Birthday Party Planning Ideas

Oh my goodness, how darling is this CHEERIOS THEMED 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Jenna Sefkow! SUCH a fun and unique party theme for a one year old! What toddler doesn’t love cheerios! So many cute ideas here…

Jenna said this about planning the party- “My daughter LOVES Cheerios, so for her first birthday party, I threw her a pink Cheerios party! What I loved most about this was that most of my details were inexpensive and used Cheerios themselves!

The invitations were made using the Silhouette Cameo machine (paper purchased from Archivers).

I made the cake and all the treats with the help of my friend Kelly.

Party favors were individual Cheerios boxes (donated from General Mills), and pink spoons with white chocolate/Cheerios. Guests also got to take their milk bottles home with them too!”

Claire’s 1 Year shirt- Say it N Stiches

Pom Poms

Ribbon

Clear Cellophane Bags

Decorative Shred

Plastic Spoons

1. Wendy says:

What a unique and darling idea! So simple and yet so cheerful and fun! Excellent job Jenna!

2. Niyeda says:

In love with the simplicity and consistency of the decor and treats! Age appropriate and fun.

3. Fabiana says:

Adorei as “esculturas”!

4. Jenna says:

Thanks everyone! It was so simple and affordable too!

• Amy says:

Hi Jenna!
      I am thinking of doing this theme for my son’s first birthday next month… how did you get General Mills to donate the Cheerios boxes?

5. Mindy says:

oh my goodness,so much to love! The easy giveaways, the spoons, the nutrition facts, the cake!

6. Olivia says:

So cute love the cheerios boxes idea…I think I am going to do this a favor for my son’s 1st. What size clear favor bags did you use for the cheerios boxes?

7. Shanequa says:

Hi Jenna! Iloooooove what you did with Claire’s party! I would also love to know how you got the boxes donated as well as getting a copy of the printables/”nutrition” facts card. Thanks!

• Kristine says:

Hi I am interested in how you had General Mills donate Cheerio Boxes. Also can you let me know what font you used to print your food labels. I love the set up you create- what an excellent job!

8. tachiana says:

love love love this idea. will be using this for my daughter’s birthday party. wanted to know how did you get General Mills to donate?

9. Kristine says:

I am going to do a Cheerio theme birthday in 2 months and have been looking for the cereal boxes for months. How did you get General Mills to donate the Cheerios boxes?

10. Yasmin says:

I love what you did with Claire’s party! I would also love to know how you got the boxes donated from General Mills as well as get a copy of the printables/”nutrition” facts card. Thank you so much!