Kara's Party Ideas Wicked Musical Witch Wizard of Oz Girl Birthday Party Planning Ideas
This amazing WICKED {THE MUSICAL} SIXTH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Melanie of Melanie Monroe Photography. What a fun and creative way to capture the spirit of the musical and celebrate the birthday of twin girls!

Here are some of the elements I love most in this Wicked themed party:
The painted cardboard life size castle
The pink “Glinda” cupcakes and black / green “Elphaba” cupcakes
The witch broom pens in the favor pails
The “Emerald City Dress-Up Boutique” overflowing with green apparel for the guests to wear
and MORE!

This is what Melanie said about planning the party– “My twin girls turned six a few weeks ago and I can’t believe how time flies! This year they wanted a “Wicked” (the musical) birthday party and I was happy to comply. This party was so much fun to plan! I started a pinterest board for the party MONTHS ago and got lots of great ideas. During Halloween time, I was able to get some great witch decorations and I was able to snag some fun green items for the “Emerald City Dress Up Boutique” when all the St. Patrick’s Day items came out right after Christmas. This was a karaoke party, so we had some great singing and dancing going on, as well as the “Flying Monkey Zipline” and the “Madame Morrible Tornado Ride.” We had lots of green snacks and drinks (even green ice cubes in the punch!) as well as Glinda and Elphaba cupcakes with witch hats and princess crowns. For favors we gave out a small “Anti-witch water bucket” filled with pink and green lollipops, pink Glinda bubbles, green Emerald City sunglasses, and a Defying Gravity broomstick pen. Thank you to all the friends and family that joined us to make my girls’ 6th birthday extra special! We had a wicked good time!”

Party Styling and Planning- Melanie of Melanie Monroe Photography

Tissue Balls

Honeycomb Flowers

Flexible Straws

Paper Cups

Plastic Wine Goblets

1. Wendy says:

Green with envy because if this amazing party! :) Amazing job and great attention to detail!!!

2. Heather - Chickabug says:

LOVE this party!! Awesome theme… awesome job : )

3. Becky says:

I am in love with this idea! I love the musical Wicked and have seen it many times. What a great way to incorporate details from the show. Thanks for sharing :-)

4. Jennifer says:

This is totally…WICKED! I absolutely LOVE the musical and we are surprising my daughter with tickets to see it for her 8th birthday. This would be the perfect theme for her party to cap it off!!

5. sophie says:

Where did you get the napkins?

6. I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working hard in favor of his
    website, since here every information is quality based data.

7. Harold says:

Because of this capability, this equipment is mainly used in drainage cleaning where solids have already mixed in with the fluids.
    In other words, structures would be designed or modified to collect the natural rainfall that falls onto the property, purify it and then store it in cisterns until the water is needed by the occupants of the building.
    While both parents were charged, one of the charges that the boy’s mother is facing
    is more serious than what the boy’s father is facing, according to WUSA-9 on April

8. Shona says:

Reed bed technology has a low price of entry and minimal daily functional and upkeep costs.
    Most of the time, when the topic is all about wastewater and sewage,
    the image people often get is that of bad smells
    and all that grime. Many of the Earthships have propane tanks for cooking and a backup hot
    water supply; these are the only utility bills.

9. site says:

Thankyou for the information

10. Sandy says:

When getting rid of drain clogs, avoid using chemical cleaners.
    Most of the time, when the topic is all about wastewater and sewage, the image people often get is that of bad smells and all that grime.
    Today there are various insulation materials that are used
    directly over the exterior of the tire before the finish is applied.

11. Mohammed says:

About The – Author: Harris – Noah is an expert
    author on pet products related topics and currently workingfor.
    It is necessary to wisely choose carpets to be placed in a room so that they can add color, style and warmth.

The most popular types and styles of these include the following:.

12. Shelly says:

Make money on autopilot is available for all of us. I set an example of such
    information to demonstrate the formatting of a typical contact page as shown below:.
    A money making attitude plus a money making opportunity almost always result in a money making reality.

13. Christel says:

Tampoco te dejes mentir por las dietas que prohíben comer determinados grupos de comestibles.

14. Evangeline says:

Si tu plan es el de adquirir un aparato de radiofrecuencia para un tratamiento facial, puedes escoger entre múltiples opciones económicas.

15. Connie says:

Entre mis próximos documentales se halla el hacer un reportaje
    de turismo sobre arquitectura y patrimonio cultural
    en la Comunidad y el Municipio de la capital de
    España.

16. Salvador says:

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing which
    I think I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex
    and extremely wide for me. I’m looking forward for your subsequent submit, I’ll
    try to get the cling of it!