Kara's Party Ideas Mexican Fiesta Themed Family Adult Birthday Party Planning Ideas

This cheerful MEXICAN FIESTA THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was also submitted by the talented Raquel of Raquel Ferrari Eventos.

I just love that this party not only has a great set up but it looks like it was so much FUN! A few of my favorite party ideas are:

• The push pop containers used as margarita cups (with a lime for the cup base)
  • The fondant chili pepper cupcake toppers
  • The assortment of photobooth frames, quotes, glasses, and of course, mustaches
  • and MORE!

Photography: RBK Fotografia

Cake/Cupcakes: Denise Costalonga

Items used in this party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

White 2-sided Frame

Favor Boxes

Push Pop Containers (used as margarita cups!)

Cocktail Stirrers

Clear Cellophane Bags

Candy Scoops

Gumballs

Striped Paper Straws

Mustache Photobooth Props

Mustache Stickers

Items used in this party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

White 2-sided Frame

Favor Boxes

Push Pop Containers (used as margarita cups!)

Cocktail Stirrers

Clear Cellophane Bags

Candy Scoops

Gumballs

Striped Paper Straws

Mustache Photobooth Props

Mustache Stickers

1. Tye says:

Love everything about this party! I’m having a FIESTA for my husband’s 30th I. A few weeks. Can you tell me where you got the striped wall covering? Thanks!!

2. Sarah Conlon says:

Hello- I love the water bottle sambero hat lids- where did you get these

3. carlos contreras says:

I’d like to order the acrylic boxes that you are using w/ the burros, but I can not seem to find them on your website. Help?

4. The ULTIMATE Cinco de Mayo Party Guide says:

[…] Tin Napkin Rings | Fiesta Garland | Mexican Fiesta Decor | Mexican Themed Fiesta | Triple Tissue Wreaths Cinco de Mayo Party | Cinco de Mayo Place Cards | Drunken Gummy Party […]

5. maria flores says:

I loved the plastic sombrero lids, and the acrylic boxes,with the burritos on top, can you please advise where I can buy them at?

6. Brooke says:

I love the papel picado banner. It is the exact color and pattern we are looking for but can’t find…can you please let me know where you found yours? Thanks so much!

7. Mexican Mac n’ Cheese | Dena's Dishes on a Dime says:

[…] This Mexican Mac n’ Cheese dish is a budget-friendly way to satisfy the whole family or friend group. Using only the tastiest ingredients, this cheap dish is the perfect dish to serve at your next fiesta! […]