Kara's Party Ideas Staff Appreciation Week Superhero Party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com | Kara's Party Ideas

1. Hunter Pierce says:

We are planning a customer service week in the call center for our company. Are you able to create these PDFs geared toward Customer SErvice? What do you charge for this? The theme is Say Yes to Excellence and Superhero. Thank you!

2. LaKisha Hunter says:

Hi, is there an editable version of the flyer? I’d like to use this for our customer service week.

Thanks in advance!

3. Shellie Estep says:

Hi! I was wondering if you have an editable copy I could buy or use. I would like to make nomination slips for my colleagues to nominate each other as superheroes. We have a “Hero in the Hallway” bullying program at my school, so this would be a perfect compliment to that. Thanks for your help!

4. Lisa Bohrmann says:

Hi,
    I’m wondering if there is an editable version of your staff superhero invitation? We are going to use this for teacher appreciation, but have to switch the order of the them days around. Thanks for you help! These are so cute!

• Christa says:

Hi I was wondering if you had any editable versions of that superhero invitation for Staff Appreciation Week? I am the coordinator for the week and would love to use it!

5. Heather says:

Is there a version available to edit for the superhero staff appreciation week ?

6. Jennifer taylor says:

Im in charge of teacher appreciation week for my middle school. I love your stuff. Do you have a editable copy of the flyer I can get?

Thanks

Jennifer Taylor

7. Alison Brown says:

Hi! Love the invitation, is there an editable version available?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Sorry for the late response! If you look under the vendor portion of the party post, it lists a “Printables” vendor, which in this case is Simply Styled Home. Go ahead and click on that link and it will take you to the printables that are available for purchase. XOXO!

8. Jamie says:

Is an editable version of the superhero flyer available for purchase?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

That is a super question! If you look under the vendor portion of the party post, it lists a “Printables” vendor, which in this case is Simply Styled Home. Go ahead and click on that link and it will take you to the printables that are available for purchase. XOXO!

9. Archell B says: