Kara's Party Ideas Staff Appreciation Week Superhero Party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com | Kara's Party Ideas

1. Washita McCoy says:

I want to purchase the staff appreciation poster also the dangerous dessert bar

2. Shelley Frausto says:

Do you have a link to the prinables and are they where we can personalize them?

3. Sasha Bennett says:

Where can I purchase your posters/labels for popcorn?

4. Kelly says:

I am in the middle of planning our staff appreciation week. I would also be interested in purchasing the printables. Are they available? Love your designs!

5. Elisha says:

hi Kara, I would love an editable printable poster and invite and dangerous dessert bar. Are these available for purchase?

6. Bree Twill says:

Can I have a copy of this for my teacher appreciation week?
    Thanks,
    Bree

7. Cindy says:

Hello
    Would it be possible to print one copy for our staff appreciation week. We would like to place it in the center of our bulletin board.

Wonderful idea. This printout would be a great addition to our theme. Thank you for sharing.

8. Tiffany RN says:

Looking to see if the invite template is available? Going to be a long night otherwise! Great work!

9. Erin mester says:

I am planning a super hero teacher lunch. Is it editable and able to be sent PDF. Our lunch is on the 14tg

10. Scott K says:

Love your poster

Where can i find an editable copy of it or a template i can purchase?

Kind Regards

S

11. Hunter Pierce says:

We are planning a customer service week in the call center for our company. Are you able to create these PDFs geared toward Customer SErvice? What do you charge for this? The theme is Say Yes to Excellence and Superhero. Thank you!

12. LaKisha Hunter says:

Hi, is there an editable version of the flyer? I’d like to use this for our customer service week.

Thanks in advance!

13. Shellie Estep says:

Hi! I was wondering if you have an editable copy I could buy or use. I would like to make nomination slips for my colleagues to nominate each other as superheroes. We have a “Hero in the Hallway” bullying program at my school, so this would be a perfect compliment to that. Thanks for your help!

14. Lisa Bohrmann says:

Hi,
    I’m wondering if there is an editable version of your staff superhero invitation? We are going to use this for teacher appreciation, but have to switch the order of the them days around. Thanks for you help! These are so cute!

• Christa says:

Hi I was wondering if you had any editable versions of that superhero invitation for Staff Appreciation Week? I am the coordinator for the week and would love to use it!

15. Heather says:

Is there a version available to edit for the superhero staff appreciation week ?

16. Jennifer taylor says:

Im in charge of teacher appreciation week for my middle school. I love your stuff. Do you have a editable copy of the flyer I can get?

Thanks

Jennifer Taylor

17. Alison Brown says:

Hi! Love the invitation, is there an editable version available?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Sorry for the late response! If you look under the vendor portion of the party post, it lists a “Printables” vendor, which in this case is Simply Styled Home. Go ahead and click on that link and it will take you to the printables that are available for purchase. XOXO!

18. Jamie says:

Is an editable version of the superhero flyer available for purchase?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

That is a super question! If you look under the vendor portion of the party post, it lists a “Printables” vendor, which in this case is Simply Styled Home. Go ahead and click on that link and it will take you to the printables that are available for purchase. XOXO!

19. Archell B says: