Kara's Party Ideas Colorful Art Party with tons of ideas, FREE printables, Tutorials

Colorful ART themed party with SO many awesome ideas!! FREE PRINTABLES! Via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com 2

UPDATE: The Invites are now available for a nominal fee ($2.00) instead of free…you can find them here at Zurchers Kara’s Party Ideas Shop.

My son loves art. You will always find him coloring, drawing, painting or sculpting clay. He definitely has a creative brain for it. So for his 6th birthday he wanted an ART THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY!

This party was a blast to put together and execute….and my little Gavin loved it, too!

party_planner_logo-1

First things first, DecoArt sent me the most fabulous Social Artworking supplies for the party! 16×20″ canvases, patterns (Gavin chose the peace sign design), paintbrushes, tubs, aprons, easels, paint, and more! The Social Artworking program is SO cool…you simply chose the patter/design/painting you would like to paint and they send you everything you need, all ready to go! Painting with Social Artworking is easy for everyone because they have developed a complete canvas painting program with all the elements you’ll need for success, including their specially-formulated paints, brushes, and design patterns. Their Social Artworking Methodology makes their designs easy to teach and to paint, even for beginner artists like the cute little kids at Gavin’s party!

• The colorful cake pops with paintbrush sticks
  • The rainbow drinks
  • The art painting pallet cookies
  • The free art themed invitation
  • The rice crispie paint brush cookies
  • The DIY pixie sticks
  • The mustache party supplies
  • The candy tube necklaces
  • And MORE!

Art Colorful Rainbow Themed birthday party planning supplies cake cupcakes decor ideas favors activities artist painting (54)

Art Colorful Rainbow Themed birthday party planning supplies cake cupcakes decor ideas favors activities artist painting (45)

Red standing frame, FREE art themed party sign and circle printables, party hats, glass milk bottles, mustache cups, bakers twine and balloons from Kara’s Party Shop.

Easles, paintbrushes and canvases from DecoArt’s Social Artworking Program.

Push pop containers, candy mold (for chocolate in-between mini cupcakes in push pop), and mini whoopie pie pan (also for push pops) from Kara’s Party Shop.

Art Colorful Rainbow Themed birthday party planning supplies cake cupcakes decor ideas favors activities artist painting (44)

Large red circle balloon from Kara’s Party Shop. Rainbow doorway streamers and art easel from Ikea.

See more of this party

1. Kristin says:

Thanks for posting this today. It’s perfect. I just started planning an art party for my 5 year old girl. Awesome ideas.

2. Tammy says:

WOW THAT IS AWESOME!

3. Wendy says:

So so beautiful!!!!!!! My daughter loooves art, this is such a great idea for a party.

4. Lynn H. says:

Very Cute Party- I love the cake pops with the paint brush as the stick!!

5. ANGELA says:

love it!!!!! I love the white studio-it makes all the colors pop!

6. Kristen says:

This is wonderful! But where did the cone stands come from?

7. Ann says:

Yes, we’d love to know where you got those silver cone stands! Too cute!

8. Jessica says:

This is just tooo cute!!!!!!!! Just love the clear paint cans and all those sweets!!!
    Do you have the cake stands/ cone stands in your shop, too??

9. […] these art party desserts from Kara’s Party Ideas. The cake pops and art cookies are […]

10. Michaela says:

This is such a cute idea!! Did you find those canvases pre-printed with the same stencil or is that something you did yourself? I love the idea of having all the kids paint the same thing and at the end of the party you can look at all the different variations!!!!

11. […] Imagem e outras ideias: Kara’s party ideas […]

12. […] DIY pixie/ candy stick from kara’s party idea’s […]

13. […] Encontramos la fiesta y todas las fotos en el blog de Kara’s Party Ideas. […]

14. Karly - Pullingers says:

What a great idea Kara! I love the rice crispie paint brushes. An arts and crafts themed party is a fantastic way to encourage creativity in children, no matter how messy your house may be afterwards!

15. […] 17. Your child and their friends will love this colorful art themed party. […]

16. Tish Sen says:

Kara,
    I really like the popcorn idea with the cones and candy melt. Wear did you purchase the silver metal stand and the blue stand?

17. Kelsie says:

Kara, this is one of the cutest birthday party ideas ever! But how much did it cost you? I am definitely on a budget… and I am looking to spend as little as possible! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas! Keep it up!

18. Jennifer says:

This party is so much fun and packed with fabulous ideas. Where can we purchase a bulk quantity of tabletop easels?

19. Art Supplies For Kids Party | autoshope.com says:

[…] Colorful Art Party with tons of ideas, FREE printables, Tutorials – Some of my favorite art party elements and ideas to look for in Gavin’s celebration are: The colorful cake pops with … free art party printables, fun party ideas for boys, fun party ideas for kids, mustache party supplies, paint pallet cookies, painting cake, painting party, painting … […]

20. Ideas para la fiesta de cumpleaños de Óliver says:

[…] /1/2/3/4/5/ […]

21. kim says:

Super cute! Where did you find the peace sign canvas?

22. Sili says:

I love this idea and would love it even more if the links went directly to the items that you showcase here. Thanks for all of the creativity.

23. 13 Awesome Girl and Boy Birthday Party Themes says:

[…] Colorful Art Party over at Kara’s Party Ideas […]

24. 6 Must-have Party Essentials for an Unforgettable Art Party – Party Ideas says:

[…] Art Party Invite from Kara’s Party […]

25. Amber says:

Where did you find the easels?

26. Julie says:

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I canNOT find the invitation printable! Could you share the deep link? THANKS!

27. Sarah says:

I can’t seem to find half of the items that you found at the shop! HELP PLEASE

28. amy says:

The free printable invitations are not free when I click to your shop : (

29. Lynn says:

The link for the free invitations keeps sending me to Zuercher’s Party Store. Any ideas how to find the invitation link.

30. Kids Art Themed Party - Pretty Partea says:

[…] your kid love art themed birthday party? Then you are at the right place. Kara’s Party Ideas are the ideal place to get colorful art party ideas. Here, you will learn of the supplies to have […]

31. Teresa Templin says:

Hi! I just love all of these fabulous art party ideas and am planning to have one for my 3 year old daughter this July for her birthday! I’m trying to download the free invite but am having trouble finding the link….can you please help me? Thank you so much!

32. Lindsay says:

Where do I find the free downloadable invitation printable?

33. Jamie says:

Lovely party ideas. Could you please tell me where I can find the easels?

34. DIY Artist Birthday invitation (with Free Template) - Anika's DIY Life says:

[…] Colorful Art Party  […]

35. Erin Peterson says:

Hi I was wondering for the easels for the canvases, did you rent them or buy them? And did you get a bulk pricing deal if you purchased? If so from where? I don’t want to have to spend $10-18/per that’s a pretty big cost. Thanks in advance. :)