Kara's Party Ideas Vintage Graduation Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (3)

This beautiful VINTAGE GRADUATION PARTY was submitted by Ria Czichotzki of rialee photography.

This party looks like so much fun.  I love all of the cute ideas showing off the graduate and commemorating this awesome time and event in her life.

My favorite Graduation party ideas and elements from this fun celebration are:

• The vintage suitcase with old pics and memorabilia on it
  • The cute signature book
  • The vintage frames with pictures attached by clothes pins
  • The adorable “cards” suitcase
  • The fun post card invitation/graduation announcement
  • The precious cake
  • The smore bar
  • and MORE!

Items used in this Vintage Gradation Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (16)Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (13)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (8)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (1)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (4)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (5)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (6)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (9)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (10)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (11)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (2)Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (12)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (14)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (15)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (17)

Graduation Party #planning #ideas #Vintage #decorations (7)

Items used in this Vintage Gradation Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

1. Michelle - Daydream Believers Designs says:

Such a lovely party!

2. Lynn H. says:

Honestly, I love the entire party but I have to admit, all the photos and the way they were displayed got me a little teary-eyed, and the display of the baby dress – well that was the “icing on the cake” (good thing I had a box of tissue nearby). My daughter also graduated this year so I completely get it, and I’m very sentimental as I’m sure you can tell. The decopodge suitcase is a great idea and the way you set up the “roasters” for the samores – genius!!

3. This paragraph is in fact a nice one it assists new web visitors, who
    are wishing in favor of blogging.

4. Youre so cool! I don’t believe I’ve read anything like that before. So wonderful to see somebody with a few unique thoughts on this topic. Realy, i appreciate you for starting this up. This excellent website ’s something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality. Congrats for bringing interesting things to the web!

5. Audra says:

Where did you order the graduation announcement/party invitations? I love the travel theme/vintage map! Wonderful party pictures!

6. Marci G says:

Does anyone know where the announcement cards and albums were printed from??
    Thank you!

7. Sherry Wilkes says:

Love, love, love everything about this! Absolutely beautiful creativity! I was wondering what the chalkboard posters displayed on the tables say? It is too small for me to read everything! L-O-L!!!

Thanks,
    Sherry

• Tammie Morgan says:

Where can I get the signature book in these photos? My daughter’s party is in a few weeks and I really want this!!

Thanks,
      Tammie

8. Sherry Wilkes says:

Do you know where the signature book was printed from? I have only seen printed books with glossy paper, that doesn’t seem suitable for people to write in.

9. Tam Pursley says:

LOVE this vintage graduation party, and planning ours with this inspiration.
    I have worked up an invitation, and have checked out the company that did yours.
    I am wondering, did you have the entire layout for each section worked out and submit the entire image as a photo?

Happy with the look we’ve created, but stumped on having it printed.

• Suzann Young says:

I love, love, love everything about this party! Like others have written I am wondering about where the invitations and book were printed? I am also wondering where they purchased the napkins with the saying on them? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

• Gloria says:

What company are the announcements from? If you wouldn’t mind telling me, please

10. Lisa G says:

Where can I find the invitation? I love the quote!

11. Gloria guerrero says:

My daughter loves everything vintage & when she came across this board on Pinterest she fell in love, can you tell me where the announcements were ordered from?

• Sara says:

I am graduating in a few weeks and fell in love with the invitations as well! Can you tell me where the invitations were ordered from?

12. Angela Nouryeh says:

I am also creating a similar graduation party for my daughter. I have been searching for unique invitations as well’ where did you order them??? Thanks!

13. cc says:

What does the chalkboard sign say? I can’t read it! Love this table!

14. Sarah Lovold says:

Love this theme! Where did you get the invites and the book? They are perfect!

15. grace tingstad says:

I love these colors and items for my daughter’s grad table. where would I order the garland from and what colors would these be. looks amazing.
    the vintage theme for grad table with the teal accents and multi color garland