Kara's Party Ideas Bubble Guppies Under The Sea Party Planning Ideas Supplies Idea Decor

1. Megan says:

How did you make the scales for the name sign?

2. Daniela Feyjoo says:

Hello, I absolutely LOVE your Bubble Guppies Under The Sea 1st Birthday Party. I am also planning an Under The Sea Birthday party for my daughter who is turning one and would love to know how you made the sign made out of scales as well as the little sea creatures hanging on the net and on the table.

Thank you!

3. Melissa says:

Hi! These are super cute… what is in the little containers with the dome lids? TIA!

4. Nelda Hernandez says:

Love your ideas, they are so cute! Ilove the boat stand, what did you use to make it?

5. Betty smith says:

I would love to know how you made the name with scales. Where to by the scales?

6. […] Bubble Guppies Under The Sea Party Planning Ideas Supplies … – Post navigation ← Halloween Twinkie Mummy Pops! Candy Corn Poke Cake Halloween Recipe! → Bubble Guppies Under The Sea 1st Birthday Party… […]

7. Gabrielle says:

Where can I find the mini fish tanks??

8. […] of hosting an under-the-sea birthday party this year? Don’t go past this DIY from Karas Party Ideas. Simply dunk, dip and […]

9. anita says:

How did you make the marshmallows?!

10. […] Serve fish marshmallows (so easy for kids to […]

11. richelle diaz says:

Oh my gosh! This is so cute!!! I am planning a beach themed party for my son’s first birthday… Im wodnering if you can share some recipes that you used for all these? I love all of them and will greatly appreciate it! Thank you

12. Mey says:

Hey your blog inspired to do a birthday party for my grandaughter with the bubble guppies theme…is amazing
    . I’d like to know where I cand do the paper c arts customized with her name like the circle with the characters in the midle of the circle to put on the stick and decorate the sweets?This the photo before the last photo.

I appreciate if you can help me!!!

Thanks