This spectacular WITCH THEMED NINTH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Lilachdg Dan Gur of Partix.
What a darling little witch party. I love how girly and cute it is with its fun hot pink, black, and white color scheme. I especially love the fun cauldrons filled with pink cotton candy. There are so many REALLY CUTE ideas in this party that would work perfectly for a little girl’s birthday party, a witches’ night out, witches’ ball, or Halloween Party.
My favorite Witch party ideas and elements from this fabulous birthday celebration are:
- The black cauldrons filled with cotton candy
- The darling drawstring witch sacks with the hot pink chevron pattern on them
- The jello jars covered with polka dots and witches
- The chocolate filled medicine droppers
- The chevron popcorn boxes
- The cute pink, black, and white witch backdrop
- and MORE!
Items and supplies used in this Witch Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Wooden Spoons
- Clear Plastic Champagne Flutes
- Plain Cotton Sacks
- Striped Paper Straws
- Apothecary Jars