Kara's Party Ideas Butterfly Birthday Party Planning Ideas Supplies Idea Cake Decorations

1. Suzie says:

Hi Kara,
    WOW! Esther I’m completely blown away at how gorgeous this party is. :-) The attention to detail is amazing.
    I’m curious, do you have any pics of the darling butterfly outfit you mentioned. I’m planning a similar party for my daughter.

Kind regards
    Suzie

• Esther says:

Thank you for your kind words, Suzie! Some pictures of the birthday girl has just been added. Please have a look and good luck with your upcoming party!

Regards,
      Esther

2. Melissa Webb says:

Esther,
    I love all your ideas! I am going to do a similar party for my daughter’s first birthday in February. I just love the colors you used. Would you be able to tell me where you got your teal glass jars? Thanks so much!

• Esther says:

Hi Melissa,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for your kind words. The teal glass jars were provided by the florist.

Regards,

Esther

3. Amy says:

Gorgeous! Can the letters be purchased? (The darling “SOPHIA” letters covered in flowers and small flower fans) – where are they from? Thanks

4. Elizabeth says:

Esther, you did an AMAZING job! This is absolutely STUNNING!

What I love most is that you have my daughter’s name and your daughter has my daughter’s middle name! Haha. Fate? Must be! :P

I wanted to ask, where did you get the little butterfly wind up toys on the table? I wanna do this theme for my beautiful Esther’s 1st birthday this year.

Keep up the BEAUTIFUL job!

God bless!

-Elly

5. christina says:

I love this theme for my daughters first birthday party….can anyone tell me where the multi-colored butterfly balloon or garland is sold??

6. Amanda says:

I love everything from this butterfly themed party. Very pretty!
    Can you please tell me where I can purchase the letters from?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

It is gorgeous! I can see that the stylist replies to comments here every so often, but I would guess that the letters are a DIY project by the stylist with wooden letters from a craft store and paper from the vendor listed. XOXO!