These adorable HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN PARTY TREATS + FAVORS are so easy to make, and would be perfect for a halloween party, classroom party, halloween preschool gifts, and more! These little treats would make a fun and easy halloween craft for kids, too!
Follow my simple tutorial to make them in no time!
DIY Halloween Pumpkin Easter Egg Treats
Plastic Easer Eggs
Orange Crepe Paper
Green Pipe Cleaner
1. Take a long strip of orange crepe paper and fold in half.
2. Take your plastic easter egg and open. Starting with the first half of the easter egg, glue one end of the crepe paper strip onto the egg with hot glue. Wrap the crepe paper around the egg like shown below, gluing when needed to hold the streamer in place, until covered.
3. Repeat the same process on the other half of the egg until completely covered.
4. Put jelly beans or candy inside the egg and close.
5. Attach a tiny piece of green pipe cleaner to the top of the egg with hot glue.
6. Color a strip of masking tape with a black permanent marker like shown below.
7. Cut out small pumpkin eyes and a mouth from the black strip of tape and attach the pieces to your egg.
Hope you enjoy!