This scrumptious MERRY BERRY PARFAIT RECIPE was submitted by Pritikin Longevity Center’s Chef, Anthony Stewart!
Parfaits are perfect for parties! Serve this at a brunch, baby shower, bridal shower, dinner party, and more!
MERRY BERRY HOMEMADE PARFAITS RECIPE
· 1 cup fresh raspberries, cooked at medium heat on stove with 1 tablespoon of Splenda till thickened
· 1 cup fresh blueberries, cooked at medium heat on stove with 1 tablespoon of Splenda till thickened
· 1 cup diced mangoes, cooked at medium heat on stove with 1 tablespoon of Splenda till thickened
· 3 cups fat-free sour cream
· 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
· ½ cup Splenda
· Garnish: 9 sprigs of fresh mint
Procedure / Instructions:
1. Whip together sour cream, vanilla extract, and Splenda, using a wire whip, until smooth.
2. In each martini/parfait glass, put a layer of raspberry mixture, then a layer of sour cream mixture, and finish off with blueberry and mango mixture.
4. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!