I made these fun PUMPKIN PRETZELS for a Halloween party a couple weeks ago. Aren’t they adorable?! They taste just as good as they look and were really easy to make! These little treats would be perfect for any halloween party, school classroom party or fall celebration. Kids could make them for a fun halloween or Thanksgiving activity, too!
Follow my simple tutorial below to make these in no time…
Easy Fall Pumpkin Pretzel Recipe / Tutorial:
1 bag small pretzels
Orange Candy Melts (available at grocery stores or the cake decorating section of the craft store)
1. Spread a piece of parchment paper across a flat surface in your kitchen
2. Melt 2 cups of orange candy melts in a small microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between, until smooth.
3. Spread Pretzels out on your parchment paper.
4. Using a small spoon, put a dollop of candy melt in the center of each pretzel. Candy melt should start to sink and smoothen. Use the back of your spoon to help spread the candy melt evenly over the pretzel, if necessary. If the candy melt isn’t spreading very well it means that it needs to be warmer/softer, so place it back in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
5. Once the candy melt is spread over the top of the pretzel and is still soft, add a green M&M to the top center like shown above, for the pumpkin stem.
6. Let the pumpkins cool and enjoy!
The same technique can be used to make Pretzel Apples! Tutorial found here.