This awesome RAINBOW LOOM CRAFTING PARTY was submitted by Natalie Mudd of Wonderfully Made Events.
What a fun party for a little girl. I love all of the bright and fun rainbow ideas! I especially love the rainbow jello squares and awesome dessert table backdrop with windows, rainbow flower fans, and pom poms. This party is so cute and would work perfectly for any child who loves arts and crafts!
The Rainbow Loom party ideas and elements to look for from this fabulous crafting event are:
- The fun rainbow printables
- The cute rainbow layered cake
- The cute dessert table backdrop with old windows, flower fans, and pom poms
- The cute rainbow jello squares
- The darling “rainbow” and “clouds” favors made out of licorice and marshmallows
- The cute personalized rainbow loom kits
- and MORE!
Items and supplies used in this Rainbow Loom Crafting Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Rainbow Wavy Tissue Balls
- Rainbow Hexagonal Tissue Balls
- Rainbow and Colored Paper Lanterns
- Paper Flower Fans (Honeycomb Flowers) Rainbow Pack
- Rainbow and Colored Pom Poms
- Rainbow Crepe Paper
- Striped Paper Straws
- Circle Paper Punch
- Clear Cellophane Bags
- Tin Pails
- Decorative Shred
- Twist Lollipops
- Rainbow Sprinkles