Kara's Party Ideas Juicy Couture Baby Shower {Party Ideas, Supplies, Decor}

juicy (75)

juicy (77)

juicy (78)

juicy (79)

juicy (80)

JUICY COUTURE BABY SHOWER PARTY DETAILS:

This is what Miriam said about planning the party- “I recently threw a glamorous pink and gold Juicy Couture inspired baby shower for my sister and her baby girl on the way. My sister’s baby shower bash was so much fun to plan! My favorite part of the shower was surprising her with photographer Rebekah Meredith who also took her maternity pictures!

I was inspired to create a “Ready to Pop” theme so we planned an entire dessert table around that! The popcorn table included bubbly and sweet treats that popped including cake pops, marshmallow baby rattles, gum tape, popcorn toppings and a popcorn cart! We also had a dessert spread with lots of pretty mini cakes and desserts.

Guests were greeted with Signature Mocktails and had a lot of fun playing games for a chance to win Juicy Couture prizes.

For the centerpieces, I arranged white and pink carnations for an ombre effect and gave the vases a gold glittery treatment! I stacked baby food jars on cake stands. I styled the shower in fuchsia, light pink and white petal taffeta linens that complimented the “Ready to Pop” theme because they looked like bubbles.

Installations included various sized paper lanterns in shades of pink, pink streamers, tassel garlands, gold mylar balloons that spelled out “BABY” and a handmade popcorn garland that I created to hang above the popcorn bar.  Guests lounged around in the mommy lounge and took home pink nail polish favors!”

Items and supplies used in this Juicy Couture Baby Shower available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

See more of this party

1. juicy couture - fsession says:

ong-term leasehold on the retail portion of the 36-story building was acquired earlier this month by a joi

2. Dawnae Stewart says:

Hi There , I Was taking A-Peek-Around , and I was wondering how could i order this whole set , and how much would it be . Thanks I am very interested soon , I am expecting I’m not sure if its a Girl or a Boy quite yet , But I am interested if I have a Girl .

3. carletta says:

hi my name is Carletta I am trying to purchase items for the Juicy Cotour Baby Shower Theme. I am having a hard time finding how to purchase the items for this theme on your website. you can email me or call me at 6102359783

4. Flor says:

Im trying to find that ruffled table cloth but where do I get it from? Please help willing to rent it

5. この設計はオオワシ!あなたは明らかに面白がっ楽しま読者を維持する方法を知っている。仕事あなたのウィットとあなたのビデオの間に、私はほとんど自分のブログ(!よく、ほとんど…笑)ワンダフルを開始するために移動されました。私は本当に|あなたが言っていた、そしてあなたがそれを提示する方法、それよりも何楽しん愛さ。あまりにもクール!

6. スウィートブログ!ヤフーニュースで検索間、私はそれを見つけました。ヤフーニュースに記載されて取得する方法について| 提案のヒント何かありますか?私はしばらくの間しようとしてきたが、私はそこに着くように見えることはありません! おかげ

7. lv luggage sale online shop fashion men

8. […] Juicy Couture Baby Shower {Party Ideas, Supplies, Decor} – This adorable JUICY COUTURE BABY SHOWER was submitted by Miriam Corona of Miriam Corona Events. What a beautiful baby shower! I especially love the pink, … […]

9. google.us says:

So it’s always good to examine your credit report yearly at least, or more often if you are considering a
    large obtain like a house or auto, so you can detect suspicious pastime
    and fix just about any inaccuracies in the report
    These are typically usually checked out using the
    websites for it to be certain this kind of re-payment will be done inside pay day advance situations

10. Google says:

Here are a few of the web-sites we suggest for our visitors.

11. nice fuck says:

Wow, great article post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.