Kara's Party Ideas Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party Planning Ideas Supplies Idea Cake

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (1)

This awesome TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES PARTY was submitted by Kate Petronis of And Everything Sweet.

How cool is this Ninja Turtle Party?! I absolutely love all of the fun Ninja Turtle treat ideas. For instance the Shredders Sewer Rats, pizza sugar cookies, and the brain blasting Oreos. This party is so “Gnarly” and would work perfectly for any little boy who is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan.

My favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party ideas and elements from this awesome event are:

• The awesome sewer pipe backdrop made out of pvc pipe
  • The fun TMNT cake
  • The creepy looking sewer rat treats
  • The cute Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cake pops
  • The pizza sugar cookies
  • The fun brain blasting Oreos
  • The toxic slime jello
  • and MORE!

Vendors:
Printables: Pretty In Prints
TMNT Character Cookies: NatSweetsCookies

Items and supplies used in this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (6)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (11)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (31)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (2)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (3)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (9)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (30)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (4)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (18)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (5)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (22)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party with Lots of Really Cool Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #TMNTParty #PartyIdeas #Supplies (7)

See more of this party

1. Stefanie says:

Love this party we are doing a tmnt party for our son where did you find the candy molds!!!!! I have been looking everywhere

• Cynthia says:

Where did you get brain candy mold? I’d love to make the Oreo brain cookies.

• Debbie Costa says:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I’m replicating this party for my son on March 29th and I bought the brain mold, the rat mold, and a ninja turtle ice/chocolate mold from http://m.wilton.com/index.cfm

It’s the Wilton candy website. You can also order the candy melts to make them but I bought the candy melts at my local craft stores (Michaels & AC Moore). I also got a mold for the ninja turtle chocolate lollipops from “Molds N More” if you’re looking for those too. Hope I could be of some help!!!

If anybody knows where I can buy a printable download of the food labels please let me know!!! I LOVE these creative food labels and would like to purchase a printable of these exact ones. Sadly, the ones I’ve found on etsy don’t compare to these beauties!

2. Heather says:

Hi! LOVE your party! I would love to know where you got the fans and ninja mask patterns. Plus the brick wall background with the tint of green. I found a regular brick background but I love the tint you have! Thank you!

3. Tiffany says:

I love the Food labels and ideas. How did you make the labels? I would really like to make some for my sons birthday next month. Thanks.

4. Jennifer says:

Yes, all of the above! Your party is amazing, where did you get the brick background and can I get a tutorial on how you did the PVC pipes please?! Also, are the cake pop standing in foam? Thanks so much!

• denise dornbush says:

hi! Love your tmnt party ideas! Would you please send me your pipe directions and treat recipes? My twin boys love the sewer décor. Thanks so much. Dee

• Anonymous says:

does anyone ever respond to these?

• Bobs says:

It looks like the PVC pipes are are standing by sticking them into red bricks (the kind with holes in them) that just sit on the table.
      If you get the PVC that is meant for electric wires to run through, it is already gray, so no need to paint.

5. Shedron Robinson says:

How did u make the brain busting Oreos?

6. Anonymous says:

Does the blogger respond to these? I see various questions but no answers?

7. Anonymous says:

I did this same party and my party store was out of the brick backdrop but had a stone backdrop and it worked perfectly! It added that ‘sewer look’ with the gray stone. I couldn’t figure out how to make the gray PVC pipes so it worked out nicely.

8. Debbie says:

Do you have a printable of the food labels available for purchase? I’m throwing this party (trying to duplicate it) for my son on the 29th of this month and have been looking everywhere for these labels in a printable form!!! HELP!

By the way, I love this party!!!!

9. Alejandra says:

Where can I get the rats from for this ninja turtle theme ??

10. Ebony Tsingoidas says:

hi, where did you get the container for the cake pops?

11. Anonymous says:

I did this party also and bought floral foam and covered in wrapping paper & it worked great!

12. Anonymous says:

…for the cake pops

13. Natasha e says:

Can you do this for my child party

14. Melissa says:

Hi I wasnvery interested in your ninja turtle theme andni was wondering if you make them for ppl to buy and if so how much woukd all that cost for 8 children ?

15. yadira says:

Hello,
    I just wanted to know if there is a recipe for the cake? Thank you

16. Jennifer says:

What are the sewer rats made out of ? looks like chocolate? I can’t find anything on the internet besides gummy sewer rats and now that the Halloween stuff is coming out, I don’t see any candy like it either. And how did you do the Kraang brains?

17. Stephanie says:

How do u make the brain blasting oreos? And what are the sewer rats

18. Tiffany says:

How do I make the sewer pipeline? Does anyone know ?

19. Donna says:

Where did you get the labels for the food?

20. jessica says:

Where can I get the character food tags

21. dani says:

I really love your party ideas. Especially the labels.. Where can I get the characters candy buffet labels? I would love to display them at my son’s party..

22. April says:

I am trying to find the candy molds you used for the brain, rats, and ninja turtle suckers. Also, what was used to make the “pizza” sugar cookies. I am not able to find any of these items in your Party Idea Shop.

23. connie cortez says:

How did you do the back ground. do you have any structure for the back ground. how did you do the buck of the sewer.
    you did a great job
    Thank you!

24. […] Como os decimos cada vez que hablamos de fiestas infantiles, el éxito de vuestra ambientación depende de la presentación de la mesa principal, y la elección de las decoraciones, que deben respetar la temática y la gama de colores, sin exagerar ni recargar demasiado. La imagen principal nos enseña un buen ejemplo de una mesa decorada sin excesos. Las claves son mantener el verde en casi todos los detalles, y utilizar diferentes alturas para crear un efecto más ‟escenográfico”; esto puede hacerse con bandejas con pie, o simplemente con cajas de cartón forradas. Si queréis ver más imágenes de esta fiesta, pertenecen a Kara’s Party Ideas. […]

25. Nyderah says:

Hi I was wondering about the name tags where did u get them???? PLEASE!!!!!!

26. Obi Mac says:

Hi, I’m trying to find party favors for girls at a TMNT party…please help!

27. Ann says:

Fantastic ideas, and very well done! I wish I had the time and $ right now to do some of these. Cake is adorable!!

28. Kenda says:

I love your party ideas can you tell me where to get the rats,labels, background pipes,and the Oreo brain lasting cookies from or where could I order them from

29. Ronni says:

how did you make the brick wall?

30. Leslie says:

Please tell me where I can get those prints?
    Ever think of charging for the printable print on Etsy? I’d pay for these prints and sure others will too.

31. Chelsea says:

How did you make the brick background?

32. Lirio says:

Hi I really love love your cake may I ask where did you make it at?

33. Hillary says:

Where did you get the brick background pictured here ?