This fabulous CIRCUS THEMED VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY was submitted by Gretchen Brittain of Three Little Monkeys Studio.
How great is this party?! I love that the circus and Valentine’s are mixed all into one party; it’s so cute and and has so many fun ideas! I also love the darling Circus Valentine’s Day Printables that you can download for FREE via Three Little Monkey’s here!
The Circus Valentine’s Day party ideas and elements that I like best from this darling occasion are:
- The darling animals jumping through a hoop cupcake toppers
- The cute Circus Valentine’s Day printables
- The frame photo op
- The cute and simple heart banner used as party of the backdrop
- The darling white ruffled cake with a lion jumping through a hoop on top
- The pom pom ribbon wrapped around izzie drinks with a pom on top
- and MORE!
Wild animals, clown figures, elephant, milk bottle toss game, crepe paper streamer, circus serving bowl, heart banner, felt hearts, poms, red carnival tickets, retro snack trays, clown bow ties and noses: US Toy
Elephant CP Toys
Tissue Tassel Garland: One Stylish Party
Ruffle Cake: Mixing It Up
Free circus printables and party styling: Three Little Monkeys Studio
Heart pillows, cupcakes and donuts: Target
Chalkboard, fabric and gold ribbon: Jo-Ann
Circus peanuts: Amazon