This STYLISH BLACK AND WHITE FORTIETH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Elisa Tomba of Momma Wears Prada.
How classy and spectacular is this 40th birthday party?! I absolutely love the bold and sophisticated black and white color scheme used in it; it’s so fun! This party is so neat and has so fabulous ideas that would work perfectly for not only an adult, but for a teen/tween as well.
The Stylish Black and White party ideas and elements that I like best from this birthday celebration are:
- The awesome Audrey Hepburn vinyl print adhered to a framed mirror
- The darling mini Oreo cheesecakes served in martini glasses
- The classy food label cards
- The darling flower cake pops
- The cute black and white edible butterflies attached to the cake pops, cake, and cupcakes
- The awesome city scape canvases used as a backdrop
- and MORE!
This is what Elisa said about the party- “This dessert table was created for my sister’s 40th birthday. Everything was baked by me and made by me. My husband created the food tags”.