This lovely VINTAGE 1940’S THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Alice Nielsen of Styled-It.
What a fun party! I love all of the vintage clothes and style ideas worn by all of the guests! I also love all of the cute party hats; they are so sweet! This party is so fun and would work perfectly for a girl’s night out party as well as a birthday party!
My favorite Vintage 1940’s party ideas and elements from this delightful event are:
- The darling vintage party hats and matching party blowers
- The cute vintage radio and camera table decorations
- The cute paper favor bags covered with doilies an d tied with jute twine
- The fun vintage outfits and hairstyles
- The fun vintage toys
- The cute and colorful ornate frames
- and MORE!
Party Styling and design concept: Alice Nielsen Styled-It
Photography: Julie Riddle of Riddle Road Photography
Hair Styling: Maritza Buelvas
Party hats and horns: Target Stores
Vintage Radio, Camera and linens: Oakton Antique center
Cake and Cupcakes: Whole Foods