Kara's Party Ideas Frozen Winter Wonderland themed birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Stationery, decor, cake, tutorials, favors, recipes, etc! #frozen #frozenparty #winterwonderlandparty (17) | Kara's Party Ideas

1. angelina says:

Interested in the tags? How may I purchase?

2. Latoya says:

I would love to get 10 of the name set on bag in pink

3. Ameca says:

How do I purchase?

Thanks,

4. marianne says:

I would love to buy the personalized tags. Please let me know as soon as possible as daughter’s birthday is January 24th! Thanks!

• Abhishek says:

Hi Marianne, while surfing this blog i gt to know that you are looking forward to design personalize tags for your girls birthday, I wanna introduce my company Kiddies Goodies to you, We specialize in customized Kids Stuff. We proudly offer most stylish Baby Goodies at the most affordable price. You can visit or website
      kiddiesgoodies.com

If something isn’t quite right as per your requirement, don’t worry! Respond with your changes and We’ll make it perfect!
      Have a great moments and enjoy the party with your families and friends!

-Team Kiddies Goodies

5. Rumi says:

Hi! I love these frozen snowflake tags! How can I purchase them for my daughter’s b-day party?
    -Rumi

6. […] Mason Jars – Catch My Party | Thank You Snow Much – Lil Blue Boo | Goodie Bags – Kara’s Party Ideas | Menu – Moms who Create | Glittered 3 – Kara’s Party Ideas | Snowflake Forks […]

7. Haddy says:

HI Guys I was sent this link from a client… I’m so happy to see some of my creations at this beautiful party (snowflakes with name on it and round “Do you wanna build a snowman?” favor tags) . I see there is a lot of comments on where to purchase the snowflakes with the names on it. My Client added a link under the vendor list but just in case… you can find me on ETsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HOCDesignsMarket?ref=hdr_shop_menu and on instagram @HouseofCreativeDesigns https://instagram.com/houseofcreativedesigns/
    I’m also Facebook and pinterest.

Thank you!

8. Sherry says:

I’m Interested in purchasing these tags and bags as well. How do I go about it?

9. dayane says:

gostaria de saber se vende a sacola ou vende ela prontinha dessa forma da foto

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!