I’m excited to share the ‘KEEP CALM & MARRY ON’ BRITISH INSPIRED COUPLES BRIDAL SHOWER I styled with you today! I actually styled this party in January, but haven’t finished posting it until now…eeek!
Some of my favorite “Keep Calm” & Marry On Bridal Shower party ideas and elements are:
- The british inspired party favors
- The adorable Union Jack heart flag cake by Sweeten Your Day
- The fruit cones filled with strawberries and blueberries
- The FREE Keep Calm & Marry On Signs and Cupcake toppers from The Tomkat Studio
- The Union Jack dresser / hutch (that I painted myself)
- The strawberry shortcake in jars with blueberries on top
- The british inspired phone booth shelf
- The alphabet K + B lights from Vintage Marquee Lights
- The “Love Notes” Vintage Inspired Mailbox
- And MORE!
I had so much fun styling this couples bridal shower and hope it provides a lot of ideas and inspiration for your next event!
Vendors / party decor & supplies used in this celebration:
Party Styling- Kara Allen | KarasPartyIdeas.com
Photography- Kara Allen | KarasPartyIdeas.com
Cake- Sweeten Your Day Cakes
Printable “Keep Calm & Marry On” Sign + Cupcake Toppers- The Tomkat Studio
Marquee Letter Lights- Vintage Marquee Lights
London + English themed candy- World Market
Salted Caramel Cake Bites- The Sweet Tooth Fairy
Keep Calm & Have Cake Spoons
Red Paper Straws
Linen Favor Bags
Chevron Red Paper Straws
I went all out and painted a dresser to look just like the union jack flag for the dessert table. I love how it turned out!
Printable “Keep Calm & Marry On” Cupcake Toppers- The Tomkat Studio
Jars from my shop were filled with strawberries, cream, pound cake and blue berries. Keep calm and have cake forks, also from my shop, were inserted in each jar.
Make this virgin mojito drink with a few simple ingredients:
Crush mint leaves with a couple spoonfuls of sugar in the bottom of your glass drinking jar then add ice, sparkling lime water and fresh lime juice!
Hope you enjoyed! Please comment with any questions!