This stunning ALICE IN WONDERLAND TEA PARTY was submitted by Ana Paula Consolino of Festejar.
This is such a fun party! There are so many fabulous ideas that I just love! From the fabulous cakes to the cute invitation. This party is sure to be a hit for any Alice in Wonderland fan!
My favorite Alice In Wonderland party ideas and elements from this fabulous occasion are:
- The cute Alice in Wonderland and Queen of Hearts cake
- The cute top hat cupcake wrappers
- The cute cookies tied in lace
- The fabulous invitation
- The cute key and key hole favor boxes
- The vintage Alice in Wonderland pictures placed in 2-sided frames or laid out sporadically
- The cute drink bottles adorned in “drink me” labels and mini face cards
- The cute cupcakes toppers
- and MORE!
This is what Ana said about planning the party- “A party designed for a mom and her little girl. Mom Daniela had her side as Queen of Hearts and Isabela her side as Alice. We had two tired cakes, one for each to sing the happy birthay and blow the candles out! =)
The table was designed to looks like Mad Hatter tea party, and also “his” hat was there! A lot of candies and details made this party so beautiful to the eyes and soul… People who had the chance to be there felt like they were in Wonderland <3 “.
Party Designer: Ana Paula Consolino of Festejar
Invites/party favors: Ana Paula Consolino and Amara Novaes of Festejar
Buffet and candies: Daniela Suguimoto of Festejar
Photography: Carol Velloso
Difusers for party favors: Coisas de Sofia
Fine Porcelain: Biscuit by Giselle Maia
Cakes and Cupcakes : Natalia Santos of Natália Doces & Quitutes
Cookies: Aline Galvão
Decorated Spoons: Camila Caçapava