Kara's Party Ideas Tribal Little Brave Man Themed Baby Shower | Kara's Party Ideas

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (21)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (22)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (23)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (24)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (25)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (26)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (27)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (28)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (8)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (4)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (5)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (6)

Tribal Little Brave Man themed baby shower via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com #tribalbabyshower (7)

Tribal Litte Brave Man Party Details:

This is what Shana said about planning the party- “This is the newest collection in my Etsy shop! I designed these prints for a friend’s baby shower using colors that she wanted to use in her nursery. I created geometric patterns and bright and bold colors to really make it pop! I love how the arrow banner added a little something extra when paired with the regular “Little Brave Boy” banner. A few of my favorite items from the menu included donut holes on arrows, “painted horse popcorn” (caramel popcorn with dark and white chocolate drizzle) and gourmet cupcakes with arrows in them. We kept the food cards theme related with “Treats for the Tribe”, “Brave Boy Bites”, “Pow Wow Chow” and other fun tribal puns. This theme is also available in PINK for a girls party”.

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

See more of this party

1. […] CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW FOR A LARGER VIEW 1. “Up” themed Birthday Delight by Blissfully Sweet 2. Pretty Pastel Popsicle Party by Pretty My Party 3. Airplane Party…Ready for Take-Off by Project Party Perfect 4. Ice Cream Cart Birthday Party by Little Peanut Magazine 5. “Favorite Things” Birthday Bash found on Pretty In Chaos 6. Cowboys and Indians Birthday Party by Catch My Party 7. Woodland Fairy Tea Party by The Alison Show 8. Gorgeous Pantone Art Party by Sweet Style 9. Fabulous Outer Space Party by Frost Your Cake 10. Tribal Little Brave Man by Karas Party Ideas […]

2. […] This tribal print is such a fun way to set the stage for a variety of party “effects!” From Cowboys and Indians to just a simple, stylish get-together, it’s a great way to highlight your boy’s birthday!{found on karaspartyideas}. […]

3. […] This tribal print is such a fun way to set the stage for a variety of party “effects!” From Cowboys and Indians to just a simple, stylish get-together, it’s a great way to highlight your boy’s birthday!{found on karaspartyideas}. […]

4. […] This tribal print is such a fun way to set the stage for a variety of party “effects!” From Cowboys and Indians to just a simple, stylish get-together, it’s a great way to highlight your boy’s birthday!{found on karaspartyideas}. […]

5. […] This tribal print is such a fun way to set the stage for a variety of party “effects!” From Cowboys and Indians to just a simple, stylish get-together, it’s a great way to highlight your boy’s birthday!{found on karaspartyideas}. […]

6. Colbi says:

I love this idea! My son is turning 1 in a few month and would love to do something like this for his 1st birthday. Where do you go about finding the materials to make some of these things?

7. Jodi Landry says:

I’m hosting my sister-n-laws baby shower and we are wanting to go with this theme! How do I order the banner and few of the other party supplies?? Thank you

8. Sarah says:

could you share the font that was used on the print outs please?!?

9. Judy Willoughby says:

This is the theme of my daughters baby shower. Where can I find the printables? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Melissa Bahlinger says:

Using this theme for my daughters baby shower. Where can I find the arrow banner and other similar decor? Thanks

11. Shelly says:

Hi! I can’t seem to link to your Etsy shop to purchase the decorations! Please help! :)

12. ANITA TOWNSEND says:

HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING OUT THE PRICES OF THE TRIBAL PARTY?

13. Yolanda says:

I’d like to purchase your decorations. How can I do so?

14. Yairy says:

Hello. I am also wanting to do this theme for my baby shower, which is on Sunday the 15th. Please let me know if I can have it before then and how much it will cost. Thank you so much for your time.

15. Briana says:

Hello where can I purchase decorations?

16. Lauren says:

How cn i purchase these tribal printables?

17. Stephanie says:

Where can i get decorations?

18. David Sawyer says:

Could you please share where the decorations could be purchased? My wife and I are planning to throw a Tribal baby shower by the end of February and we absolutely love the pictures and all the details from this album.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Kind regards,

David & Vanessa Sawyer

19. Ashley Wilson says:

Are these decorations still available? Im interested!

20. Jennifer says:

Love love love this theme! What was used as centerpieces?

21. 10 Awesome Party Trends For 2016! - B. Lovely Events says:

[…] {We adore this wild and free tribal bohemian party on Kara’s Party Ideas!} […]

22. Gender Neutral Baby Shower: The 20 Best Baby Shower Themes says:

[…] Tribal Little Baby Themed Baby Shower: This baby shower party is simply divine! The tribal décor is just eccentric and the stationery and printable couldn’t be more charming. This party is a gender neutral baby shower that should feature tribal décor with arrows, dessert labels and tags, tribal cupcake wrapped in boxes and beautiful tribal hats with feathers. […]

23. Rebekah says:

Are these party supplies for sale? I cannot find pricing or sale information. Love it!!! Thanks so much!

24. Pauline Bustos says:

I was wondering where I can purchase this paper. Love your ideas!!!

25. Sara says:

Love this theme! Can you purchase any of the party decor?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

I agree! So swoon-worthy! All of the vendors are listed in the post. I sure hope you can find what you are looking for! If you do, please send us a pic!! XOXO!

26. Pocahontas Disney Movie Night - Creatively Jazzy says:

[…] yellow paper, cut them all out and glued all the right pieces together to make some Sunflowers. This is another decor […]

27. nicole says:

Hi, Are any of these tribal decorations available? I have a tribal/bohemian baby shower beginning of february and these are exactly what my friend wants. Any help would be much appreciated as I have not had much notice. many thanks :)

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

28. ana says:

me encanta todo!!

29. Dana Roman says:

Really love this theme! Can’t find where I can buy it?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

30. Jasmine trout says:

I want this theme but for my little brothers birthday is there any way possible you can make changes on the labels for the event I am throwing.?

31. Ivon Rodriguez says:

The background on this theme, did you just happen to have a wall like that or is this a background print that could be bought?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

32. Erica Evans says:

I would like to order this theme for my cousin’s baby shower. Please send me info on how to do so. Thanks

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

33. Nicole says:

Hi there, is this set sold still or able to be ordered? How do I get information on how to do so and pricing?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

34. Amazingly Adorable Baby Shower Themes | How Does She says:

[…] This Tribal themed shower is so unique and different, your guests will love […]