I’m loving this stunning Pink & Gold Christening Party submitted by Elise Gesovski of Lopre` Events out of Melbourne, Australia!
Pink & Gold Christening Party
The fresh array of flowers, pristine gold details, and incredible desserts make this an occasion you’ll want to see. You’ll be able to pick up on the many fabulous ideas + elements it has to offer!
Some of my favorite details from this beautiful event include:
- Gold manzanita tree table centerpieces with hanging glass baubles filled with pink rose petals
- A sweet pink + white polka dot cake embellished with subtle gold detail
- Gold bird cage, card holder adorned with white florals
- Elegantly sweet, pink + white stationery
- Mini candle favors
- Beautiful floral arrangements
- And a stunning dessert table displaying gorgeous pink + white + gold sweets
Event planner, style & concept: Lopre` Events
Stationery: Wedding Paper Chic
Christening Candle & Stole : Love Momento
Christening Gown: Stellina Cute Couture
Dessert Table Stylist: Miss Deliciouza
Photography: Sheona Beach
Florist : Ambrosia Flroal Designs
Pink + Gold Christening Party Details:
This is what Elise said about planning/styling the party- “I wanted to create an elegant and stylish look for my daughters christening however I wanted to ensure it still looked child like rather than a wedding. We chose to add the cherub to the theme of the Christening to symbolize our daughter, who is our little angel. I’m extremely anal when it comes to everything matching, it was very important to me that every element on the day all tied in. From the christening candle and stole used at the church through to the thank you candle gifts we used as favours for guests, every element matched perfectly!
I believe the stationary is such an important element of an event as it sets the tone of the event, especially when you are using so many stationary items.
• Polka dot print was used to create a child like feel
• Introduced the cherub to the design as the religious element
• Added gold foiling to the invite to make it look more grand
• The same stationary design was used throughout the event ; invites, place cards, seating chart, table numbers, dessert table sign and sticker on the thank you candles
The reception venue was held in a building that had a Victorian façade with beautiful gardens, we were surrounded by glass windows with views of greenery all around.
• To pick up the surroundings of the garden at the venue we chose the gold manzanita tree as centrepieces
• To add more depth to the centrepiece we added the glass baubles and silk rose pink petals inside.
• The flower bouquets in fishbowls were placed in-between each tree centrepiece, this created a soft feminine feel
I wanted a simple and elegant dessert table, nothing that was too overcrowded.
The Dessert Table
• All desserts on the table were matching the colour pallet
• Gold cherubs were placed to symbolise the religious ceremony
• The thank you candle favours were included on the table
• Acrylic risers gave the table more depth and height
• Flowers to complement the guest tables”
Pink is a color we all love here at Kara’s Party Ideas:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!