I’m thrilled to share the Spooky Boneyard Halloween Party I recently styled with you today! I’m excited to partner with Party City this month, and love their boneyard skull party line I used for this party! After all, why have a plain Halloween party when you can have a Party City Halloween party?
Some of my favorite Boneyard Skull Halloween party elements from this spooky celebration include:
- The clear and black balloon art arrangement hanging above the table
- The gold party accents
- The creepy spiderweb tablecloth
- The ‘Enter if you Dare’ hanging burlap sign
- The spider cupcakes
- The skull themed paper plates and napkins
- The skeleton bone brownies
- And MORE!
I made the above “Go Back” cake topper out of the Glitter Boneyard Party Cutouts from Party City.
I loved placing these Boneyard Crow & Skull decorations on the party table. They added the perfect pop of color and spooky charm!
All of the Boneyard Halloween party supplies are from Party City.
The ‘Enter If You Dare’ burlap door banner was one of my favorite party elements!