Halloween parties are always a special treat; spooks, witches and spiders that creep! So, it’s no surprise that I’ve gone completely batty over this Spooky Halloween Party by Betsey Hodges & Alicia Johnson of Happy Wish Company, out of California!
Betsey described the party so well when she stated- “Spiders and pumpkins and bats, OH MY! Get in the trick-or-treat spirit with our Spooky Halloween party. Jack o’lantern balloons, witches hats and skeleton cookies in classic orange, black and white make this a sweet and spooky soirée. Little ghosts and goblins will have fun haunting your party where they can dress up in their spook-tacular costumes, carve pumpkins and of course – eat all the sweets”!
A few of Betsey’s & Alicia’s favorite party highlights, include:
- We loved this creepy, crawly invite by Minted to get the party started.
- The haunted balloon garland backdrop sets the spooky mood with plenty of spider webs and eerie eyeballs.
- We are DYING over these skull sugar cookies and all the heart eyes for these friendly ghost cupcakes! Frost cupcakes white and add candy googly eyes, which can be found in the baking section of many grocery or craft stores.
- Eek! We’ve gone batty for all things bat, including bat cups and this bat cake. On the cake, we gave it a black ruffle frosting treatment and then sprinkled it with edible silver glitter. Super Halloween vibes.
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Seriously, this balloon really is the great pumpkin. He’s 36″ of friendly, jack o’lantern balloon goodness and he’d be the absolute hit of your spooky celebration!
Spooky Halloween Party
Grab these FREE Aztec Candy Corn Printables!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!